Houston240sx.com Forums  
Enjuku Racing

Go Back   Houston240sx.com Forums > Houston240sx.com > Tech Discussion > Paint, Body, & Interior

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 11:56 AM   #101
badname
240ss

badname probable wing man
sorry i heard someone likes it from behind, had to come see for myself

Old 03-27-2010, 12:12 PM   #102
xanavi_D
Fuckin Insane ass motor

xanavi_D Its up in the air
i was thinking about stitch welding my chassis, but then i figured out i was too lazy and dont really care about a car thats already bent to shit like every other car on this forum.
Old 03-27-2010, 12:22 PM   #103
Mikespeed95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimlin View Post
Josh you have to be the gayest straight guy evar.

Old 03-27-2010, 12:31 PM   #104
Mikespeed95

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekansnowman View Post
I don't have know you personally to know you're an idiot. It's just universally known. Same with stitch welding on a car that doesn't have every other piece of stiffening upgrades done. Go stitch weld a completely bone stock car, jack it on one side, and take equal measurements to prove it then.

Funny how you bring anything up just to try to attack my point. Coilpacks were fixed a long time ago, and I was looking to diagnose a lot more than just spark issues. It's all figured out, thanks for caring.

And if mental perception can change the fuggin world, believe it's stiff and you'll be fine.

That has to be the weakest excuse I've ever heard in my life. You just used weed, thinking warm thoughts, and happy thoughts for point of argument. Get out of here Peter Pan, this isn't Neverland.

And I'll explain the rest when I get my questions answered by the people I was talking to before you had to open your face vagina.
I'm having a hard time filtering thru the jargon of your post, where is the tech, did I miss it?

Oh wait you don't have any tech to post, because you're a friggin n00b who can't even properly measure bearing clearances on a ca18....or because you have a zillion posts on a non-tech based forum, and run a "shop" you MUST know what you're talking about, so bring the tech!

PPS, How does a CHASSIS DYNO measure anything related to stitch welding, and why are you avoiding this question

a) because like usual, you were just throwing around terms/things you have heard 2nd hand trying to act smart

b) because you were busy trying to figure out why your rb25 cuts out still

c) the movie "Eddie" was on your TV , starring whoopie goldberg, and you were masturbating, because lets face it, you get a little whoopie for whoppie.

d) you meant some other kind of dyno, which doesn't actually exist

e) Sam Houston State University is gonna win the NCAA Tournament!!!

It's not E....

Old 03-27-2010, 12:33 PM   #105
Krimlin
Adminimod

Krimlin HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!Krimlin HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!Krimlin HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!Krimlin HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!Krimlin HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!Krimlin HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!Krimlin HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!Krimlin HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!Krimlin HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!Krimlin HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!Krimlin HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikespeed95 View Post

LOL Mike...
ADiamond

Old 03-27-2010, 12:35 PM   #106
ON3L3G
suck my dick

ON3L3G probable wing man
I could read this stuff all day. I love the interwebzzz

fuck your face, your friends face, and your mothers face.

ONE LEG'D WONDER
Old 03-27-2010, 12:48 PM   #107
Mikespeed95

To all those in this thread who [b]actually drift/drive[/quote] when they have a functioning car. Don't forget where we came from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH-UqB7uYiE

Old 03-27-2010, 01:44 PM   #108
badname
240ss

damn embed still wont work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-g_Y0UCxmg

Old 03-27-2010, 05:26 PM   #109
MrMan

MrMan probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by badname View Post
That guy's face is almost utterly disgusting

but his music is awesome

no homo
Old 03-27-2010, 07:01 PM   #110
dekansnowman
Prometheus

dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikespeed95 View Post
I'm having a hard time filtering thru the jargon of your post, where is the tech, did I miss it?

Oh wait you don't have any tech to post, because you're a friggin n00b who can't even properly measure bearing clearances on a ca18....or because you have a zillion posts on a non-tech based forum, and run a "shop" you MUST know what you're talking about, so bring the tech!

PPS, How does a CHASSIS DYNO measure anything related to stitch welding, and why are you avoiding this question
God your dumb. With all this talk about why I shouldn't be talking about the topic, you haven't driven this year so quit talking. In fact, when was the last time you even drove at an event? Back when your LS1 car failed worse than Corey Haim's career and you got just enough time to drive to the starting point just to knock and smoke on the way back. Do you even know what drifting is anymore? Were they even stitch welding back then? For people that have drifted this decade...

This would measure real world characteristics of suspension. If the suspension has a solid mount to work from and be allowed to do it's job without the base giving, it will have good honest results. If the mount is giving way due to flex, numbers will undoubtedly be different. There's no arguing this, any attempt to shows how desperate you are. It's plain common sense.

RB doesn't hesitate, and hasn't in awhile. Where's your LS1?
RB revs to high hell now. Where's your LS1?
RB runs. Where's your LS1?
RB is in my car. Where's your LS1?

Save this conversation for people actually having a running car. If people are stitch welding there car just to do it, whatever that shit doesn't bother me at all. But when people say, IT HAS TO BE DONE without being able to prove what it does but they want to be on the bandwagon that shit is annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean
your signature picture is the shit

Old 03-28-2010, 01:19 AM   #111
badname
240ss

can we please not let this die, the back and forth is keeping me intertained

REBUTTAL!!!!!!

Old 03-28-2010, 01:32 AM   #112
dekansnowman
Prometheus

dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!
There is no rebuttal that would actual be technical in nature. Mikespeed can't even form a post without flip flopping on his previous post.

This has gone totally off topic to him just trying to attack me and nitpick anything without actually knowing facts.

He said I don't know proper clearances for CA bearings. I do, got the exact ones I needed. Got to the point where I would attempt to fix the knock and if motor was solid again I'd keep it. I secretly wanted a new setup so I didn't do anything to the crank like I should have if I wanted to keep it. Oh well, damn, guess I'll install RB.

He talked shit about me diagnosing coil packs. Well of course I talked about possible problems, but I never actually went outside to touch the car to test any theories. Didn't care to at the time. The first time I went out though I figured out I was correct in an assumption and fixed the problem by ordering brand new coils, problem solved.

Later I found out there were more problems, know what I need to do, but I wanted to build shit around the house because that was more important. Sorry I don't have so much empty time like he does to soak up parents money and go to school. Plus, what does he have to show for everything he's accomplished? A car that USED to be relevant? Oh wait, he tore it apart so he doesn't have that anymore. No way to prove me wrong about structural rigidity so until someone does, I'm gonna keep saying it's bullshit. So what if you jack your car up and it doesn't twist, everyone who says that has a cage now so of course it's not going to twist. Pointless..

I have a strong opinion like he usually does, but mine is based in reality, and with no post from him proving me wrong I win.. Plain and simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean
your signature picture is the shit

Closed Thread