Houston240sx.com Forums  
Enjuku Racing

Go Back   Houston240sx.com Forums > Houston240sx.com Off-Topic > Houston240sx Hall Of Fame

Old 11-30-2005, 02:51 AM   #101
Mikespeed95

Quote:
Originally Posted by FbodTrek
I'm waiting for your reply dipshit. A PM with an apology is jsut as good. Nah, fuck that, I want a PUBLIC apology jsut becasue you struck a nerve.

ill laugh at you to your face if you bring this up how is that? im not a drama queen and after i stop laughing about this ill probably forget about it. you said somethign stupid, i asked for a timeslip, instead you said youd race me in " a car" for 500 bux and started calling me names. grow up and get a clue.

Old 11-30-2005, 02:56 AM   #102
Mikespeed95

Quote:
I ahve never said ANYTHING remotely to offend you, .

from your first post in reply to my comments, note i didnt resort to name calling or a street race that disproves none of my claims

Quote:
you're a real asshole...... your big headed ass .....

wanna keep playing, or would YOU like to apologize mister manly man.

Old 11-30-2005, 02:57 AM   #103
Mikespeed95

btw if someone wants to split this or move to hall of fame that would probably be smart as it was a good thread, until someone started talking shit about auto-x with unfounded and unbacked opinions.

Old 11-30-2005, 03:08 AM   #104
FbodTrek
Auto Magical !!1! NAWSS!!

FbodTrek probable wing man
Again, I LVOE your keyboard ninja quoting action, I sat and watch you take nearly 20 minutes to do all that shit! LMFAO. On second thought son (and I say that becasue i'ma tiny bit older than you, just so ya know), I'm not even gonna justify shit to your ignorant self. DO you have any fucking clue what I do for a living? Do you know what my V6 F-body ran at the track? I'm perfectly nice to people that don't dog my shit. Unlike YOU I build my own cars. And for you insulting my car, you're outright insulting ME. Hehe, I love your keyboard skills...and I wanna show you MY skills. So jsut let me know when you're ready SON. You want a N/A timeslip from the Camaro? I can easily muster that. I've driven more cars in a year than you will EVER drive in your life, THAT is somthing I will abnk on. If you think I dunno what cars can run what under diferent conditions, you're an idiot. I build motors, I've swapped every make of car short of exotics, and I've never had ANY of my shit blow on me. IfI say it'll turn the times I claim, that should be MORE than good enough for you. But since you like to smart off about subjects you know JACK SHIT about, I'm pissed off. I tried to handle the last time decently and just let it go. But you're sadly mistaken if you think I'm jsut gonna take your shit. I ain't some little drift fanboy. I don't give a flying fuck that you can drift well. Before half these people even heard of your ass I was in teh stands at the first FD screaming "one more time" for your dumb ass. If I would have known what a complete idiot you were I wouldn't have bothered. you insult my skillz, ESPECIALLY when you dunno what the fuck you're talking about (oh BTW hows' YOUR setup coming along?). ANyhow, I'm done with your punk ass. You like to use those mad quoting skillz you got, and try to make jokes, but I got news for you SON, you fuck with me, and I'm gonna crawl up in your ass, not slap you like some fairy. Now, apologize for running your mouth, and lets be buddy buddy, otherwise, SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT SHIT YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT. If you don't wanna play that, that's fine. I'll have a dyno sheet at the end of the week. I doubt I'll take this car to the track...namely becasue driving that far pisses me off to prove a point. I wish you would have lined up next to the autotragic when it was N/A off the bottle. Yeah, it was prolly 15's then, but it still woulda been faster than your 240. I love how you play my words against me...makes you look sooooo witty.
Old 11-30-2005, 03:11 AM   #105
FbodTrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikespeed95
btw if someone wants to split this or move to hall of fame that would probably be smart as it was a good thread, until someone started talking shit about auto-x with unfounded and unbacked opinions.
OPINIONS dickhead. Last I checked, an opinion didn't ahve to ahve evidence, or even be rational. Any 6 year old can see that there was no insult even remotely directed at Sam, or AutoX in general.
Old 11-30-2005, 03:13 AM   #106
FbodTrek

Quote:
from your first post in reply to my comments, note i didnt resort to name calling or a street race that disproves none of my claims

wanna keep playing, or would YOU like to apologize mister manly man.
I'll apologize the same way the last guy did to you, fucking smartass.
Old 11-30-2005, 03:15 AM   #107
FbodTrek

Quote:
ill laugh at you to your face if you bring this up how is that? im not a drama queen and after i stop laughing about this ill probably forget about it. you said somethign stupid, i asked for a timeslip, instead you said youd race me in " a car" for 500 bux and started calling me names. grow up and get a clue.
Last time you forgot what you said you got punked....history is a bitch like that...always running around repeating itself., Oh and BTW, Don't ever fucking quote me again. I'll ahndle this in person as soon as I ge the opportunity. Mods lock this please. I'm done with this bastard.
Old 11-30-2005, 03:20 AM   #108
initial what?
Super MOD Guy

initial what? probable wing man
this makes me laugh
Old 11-30-2005, 03:27 AM   #109
FbodTrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by initial what?
this makes me laugh
As well it should. I get pretty worked up. sorry it's amusing to you. Not everyday some random ninja calls me out. Especially somebody who doesn't turn wrenches, and thinks they know what my crappy little 3000 total invested car runs.
Old 11-30-2005, 03:29 AM   #110
initial what?
Super MOD Guy

no i laugh because he does turn wrenches.......seems theres 2 people in this thread who doesnt know wtf they are talking about.
hint: i know everything.....so it isnt me
Old 11-30-2005, 03:38 AM   #111
Mikespeed95

Talking

Quote:
Again, I LVOE your keyboard ninja quoting action, I sat and watch you take nearly 20 minutes to do all that shit!
really? do you know im watchign tv and talking about 5 people on aim while passing time doing this shit?

Quote:
LMFAO.
to be quite frank, the fact you just stated you sat and watched that shit is about 10x as lame.

Quote:
On second thought son (and I say that becasue i'ma tiny bit older than you, just so ya know)
age=/=maturity. and apparantly for you it doesnt mean you can grow facial hair yet either.

Quote:
I'm not even gonna justify shit to your ignorant self.
praise the Lord.

Quote:
DO you have any fucking clue what I do for a living?
well i hear you "work on cars" yet every diff you've "welded" has broke, and none of your "products" have ever actually came. so honestly no i really dont, nor do i really give a shit.

Quote:
Do you know what my V6 F-body ran at the track?
high 15's? got a timeslip?

Quote:
I'm perfectly nice to people that don't dog my shit.
im perfectly nice to people who dont talk shit about auto-x/drifting/me/facts/anna kournikova/arnold palmer/stuff that doesnt deserve to have shit said about it and say stupid shit.

Quote:
Unlike YOU I build my own cars.
really? show me one reciept from any shop that has touched my car besides wal mart for mounting tires and changing oil when im lazy. are you tryign to say that because i have people that sponsor me and have me drive their cars in a SCCA Pro series that i dont work on my own stuff.

Quote:
And for you insulting my car, you're outright insulting ME.
well, did you not call it a POS yourself? ill be happy to show yourself saying it, so why dont you drop this double standard whiney bullshit and move on? or are you not "man enough" to do that?

Quote:
Hehe, I love your keyboard skills
they come in handy

Quote:
...and I wanna show you MY skills.
then post a timeslip, that is ALL I ASK, post a TIME SLIP. oh wait, you CANT.

Quote:
So jsut let me know when you're ready SON.
i dont even have to comment on this statement

Quote:
You want a N/A
timeslip from the Camaro? I can easily muster that.
sure, timeslips are cool. but what id really like is PROOF that your s13 in its current state, on stock fuel can muster a sub 15 second timeslip.

Quote:
I've driven more cars in a year than you will EVER drive in your life, THAT is somthing I will abnk on.
how much? and i have video and pictures to back up my claims. how about this, i will put money on i have received more value in sponsorship stuff than your income in a year. but in all reality, whats teh point and who gives a shit?

Quote:
If you think I dunno what cars can run what under diferent conditions, you're an idiot
thats great, you read the internet, would you like a standing ovation?

Quote:
I build motors
great, maybe youll get to build a ka if you keep running boost on stock fuel trying to race people.

Quote:
I've swapped every make of car short of exotics
show pictures of you touching a ls1 swap in anything.

Quote:
and I've never had ANY of my shit blow on me.
how many cars have you built? how long did you have them?

Quote:
IfI say it'll turn the times I claim, that should be MORE than good enough for you.
is this benchracing.com all of a sudden? if thats the case my s14 with a fart can runs high 12's, and to prove it ill call out any ford festiva.

Quote:
But since you like to smart off about subjects you know JACK SHIT about, I'm pissed off.
you mean like installing a turbo on a car with no fuel upgrades and ZERO means of tuning? oh wait you already did that, wish i was that smart.

Quote:
I tried to handle the last time decently and just let it go. But you're sadly mistaken if you think I'm jsut gonna take your shit.
then why should i take your name calling? again, simple request, post a fucking timeslip or shut the fuck up. simple.

Quote:
I ain't some little drift fanboy. I don't give a flying fuck that you can drift well.
to be quite honest i dont either.

Quote:
Before half these people even heard of your ass I was in teh stands at the first FD screaming "one more time" for your dumb ass.
actually that was derrick rogers. but im sure your panties are gonna get all bent out of shape because you said something *gasp* ignorant, even though your infallable word cannot be wrong.

Quote:
If I would have known what a complete idiot you were I wouldn't have bothered.
better yet if you actually knew who was actually driving...

Quote:
you insult my skillz
versus calling me names and bashing auto-x for no reason? double standard no?

Quote:
ESPECIALLY when you dunno what the fuck you're talking about (oh BTW hows' YOUR setup coming along?).
its sitting in a box because i dont have any oil lines, or manifold. my car runs fine as it is, and theres no real legitimate reason for me to mod it since i get free parts for other platforms, and had a free sponsored ride since february.

Quote:
ANyhow, I'm done with your punk ass.
but what am i gonna do for the next hour?

Quote:
You like to use those mad quoting skillz you got
its not hard to do
[ quote ] to start [ /quote ] to end, take out the spaces.

Quote:
and try to make jokes
sorry you dont have a sense of humor

Quote:
but I got news for you SON, you fuck with me, and I'm gonna crawl up in your ass
well i dont know what to say in reply to that. im not really gay but i guess theres a price for anything daddy.

Quote:
not slap you like some fairy.
so you wanna crawl in my ass but you dont wanna slap me around? come on now.

Quote:
Now, apologize for running your mouth, and lets be buddy buddy
why dont you apologize, your the one calling names here. i simply called your car slow and asked for proof otehrwise, which you cant / wont provide. or better yet dont, quite frankly i dont give a shit and will probably forget about the laughs i got from this.

Quote:
otherwise, SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT SHIT YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT.
give timeslip ill shutup, or jsut stop replying

Quote:
If you don't wanna play that, that's fine.
double standard much?

Quote:
I'll have a dyno sheet at the end of the week. I doubt I'll take this car to the track...namely becasue driving that far pisses me off to prove a point.
maybe because you dont have any fuel upgrades and you dnot wanna fuck up your motor..and you know your car will barely run mid-high 14's even with fuel and a perfect launch

Quote:
I wish you would have lined up next to the autotragic when it was N/A off the bottle.
wish in one hand crap in other. honestly if you would have came to a meet and asked i probably would have.

Quote:
Yeah, it was prolly 15's then, but it still woulda been faster than your 240.
modded s13 faster than stock s14. wow you must have like a high school diploma or something, your smart!

Quote:
I love how you play my words against me...makes you look sooooo witty.
they are your own words, not mine.

Old 11-30-2005, 03:40 AM   #112
Mikespeed95

Quote:
OPINIONS dickhead. Last I checked, an opinion didn't ahve to ahve evidence, or even be rational. Any 6 year old can see that there was no insult even remotely directed at Sam, or AutoX in general.

wow i think we are onto something here, my opinion is your car cant run 15's , you have yet to show fact to prove otherwise

:lightbulb

your opinoin is auto-x is gay, and a legal sanctioned racing competition (auto-x) has nothign to do with another legal sanctioned racing competition (f1) im glad thats your opinion, i posted mine along with some facts. now pull the stick out of your ass and post a timeslip proving my opinion wrong since your so bent out of shape over it, or grow a penis, shave, and grow up.

Old 11-30-2005, 03:43 AM   #113
initial what?
Super MOD Guy

jesus christ mike
Old 11-30-2005, 03:49 AM   #114
Mikespeed95

heres a PM from fbod after i sent him a PM

original pm

quote tags
quote someone , and to break up the quote use

[ quote ] to start and [ /quote ] to end it minus the spaces near the brackets. id like to see you back up your claims and pull the stick out your ass, but seriuosly your making an ass out of yourself, go watch tv for 20 minutes and come back later.

returned pm
Quote:
I don't need to back up SHIT to you. Are you THAT dense to not realize what 220-240 whp does in a car this light witha good driver? I work on cars for a LIVING, and ahve been doing it since before you were driving more than likly. Don't come on here and tell me my cars a POS, or that it runs some stupidly low E.T.
You pissed me off. Just FYI, I can provide 14 second timeslips ALL DAY LONG for my Camaro, NO nitrous, JUST motor. Lowest it ran was a 9.402, with a 2.1 60ft, OPEN rear, 77 mph trapspeed. 13 second car on dope, of which I built it to handle alot of.
returned returned pm
1) you CANT back up shit to me.

2) your car doesnt have 220-240whp, not on stock fuel and definately not with that auto eatin up all the power

3) why did i piss you off? read what YOU wrote and post a legitimate reason for you to be pissed off. i called your car slow, YOU called it a "POS" then started calling me names after i accepted your race callout and asked for a timeslip.

4) a 9.4 at HMP is NOT a 14 second pass at HRP.

this will be posted in the other thread so that everyoen knows what your camaro runs. feel free to reply there, as all your pm's willb e added to that thread until you 1) grow up and get over it or 2) apologize for calling me names, and accept your own challenge of racing me for $500 in "a car" i bring.

so again i say to you fbodtrek

1) grow up and get over it

or

2) apologize for calling me names, and accept your own challenge of racing me for $500 in "a car" i bring.

Old 11-30-2005, 04:31 AM   #115
rage
wompwompwomp

rage probable wing man
mike you have stock ka's.
Old 11-30-2005, 04:35 AM   #116
FbodTrek

Ok, I give up. I apologize. My car is running on stock injectors becasue i have no means of controlling fuel. would I run the car like this, FUCK NO. Have I? NOPE. DO I know what kind of power it is gonna put out, YOU BET YOUR ASS I DO. WHen will it be "drivable"? Two days. I Apologize to everybody on here that actually reads this thread. You'll never see a timeslip at HRP, becasue I'll never go there. I figure if I race and beat afew LS1 cars, that's proof enough it's "somewhere lower than 15's" And NO, it won't be the just T25 setup that does that either. I'll be the bigger man. I apologize for calling you names. I won't be apologizing when I show you what's up though. SO I hope you see it coming, you didn't last time. You've insulted my honor, defamed my character. Over somthing SOOO stupid, that wasn't even REMOTELY directed at anything you do- you had to be a wise ass. You had to prance around and make jokes, like a child. Funny thing is that it's with someone you've NEVER seen. There are people worth knowing, and there are people who aren't. YOU are one of the ones that aren't.
Old 11-30-2005, 04:38 AM   #117
Mikespeed95

Quote:
Last time you forgot what you said you got punked..
punked? some 5 foot tall wanna be thug slapped me, are you gonna slap me and get banned from events and have legal issues because your a fucking pansy?

Quote:
..history is a bitch like that.
so is saying things your car isnt capable of and not having a timeslip to back up your "claims" then not even holding to your own "callout"

seriously, bring 500 bux, ill bring " a car "

[/quote]..always running around repeating itself..[/quote]

so are you gonna do like you did this whole thread? not put out results? all i want is a fourteen second timselip, is it really that difficult to attain said item? why are you avoiding this question and instead calling me names, tryign to take the role as my father and making threats liek a 8 year old? have you seen my mom lately? thats fucking sick dude.

Quote:
Oh and BTW, Don't ever fucking quote me again. I'll ahndle this in person as soon as I ge the opportunity. Mods lock this please.
so are you bringing 500 dollars to RACE?

Quote:
I'm done with this bastard.
no, if you were done with this youd stop calling me names, post a 14 second timeslip, and race me for 500 dollars like you proposed.

show me anything i just stated that is not fact that i cannot quote your words on agreement of any said statement in this thread. just one item is all i ask, and a 14 second timeslip, and a race for 500 dollars, your car against " a car " i bring. back up YOUR mouth, thats all i ask, nothing more.

Old 11-30-2005, 04:48 AM   #118
Mikespeed95

Quote:
Ok, I give up. I apologize.
great.

Quote:
My car is running on stock injectors becasue i have no means of controlling fuel. would I run the car like this, FUCK NO.
then why are you calling people out with your car in this state?

Quote:
Have I? NOPE. DO I know what kind of power it is gonna put out, YOU BET YOUR ASS I DO. WHen will it be "drivable"? Two days.
well then, in two days it might be a sub 15 second car then possibly huh?

Quote:
I Apologize to everybody on here that actually reads this thread. You'll never see a timeslip at HRP, becasue I'll never go there. I figure if I race and beat afew LS1 cars, that's proof enough it's "somewhere lower than 15's
correct, but not beating a stock s14.

Quote:
And NO, it won't be the just T25 setup that does that either.
how fast are you planning on runnign with stock internals and the automatic tranny? are you getting a diff? what tires are you gonna use?

Quote:
I'll be the bigger man. I apologize for calling you names. I won't be apologizing when I show you what's up though.
so is that some e-thug threat or are we racing, b/c if its a threat 1) grow up 2) please do it somwhere when im not running an event , that shit was lame.

Quote:
SO I hope you see it coming, you didn't last time.
maybe because last time it was a 5 foot nothing retard?

Quote:
You've insulted my honor, defamed my character.
you've called me names and threatened me, you called your OWN CAR A PEICE OF SHIT. seriously, grow up.

Quote:
Over somthing SOOO stupid, that wasn't even REMOTELY directed at anything you do- you had to be a wise ass.
i thougth you werent calling names or anything anymore? and correct me if im wrong, but didnt you throw the 1st stone? all i asked was a timeslip or you to accept your own challenge. show me proof otherwise. instead you insult me, and call me names.

Quote:
You had to prance around and make jokes, like a child.
so are you retracting your apology for namecalling like you are ignoring your race callout?

Quote:
Funny thing is that it's with someone you've NEVER seen. There are people worth knowing, and there are people who aren't. YOU are one of the ones that aren't.
then dont go out of your way to meet me, problem solved.

Old 11-30-2005, 04:48 AM   #119
FbodTrek

Quote:
punked? some 5 foot tall wanna be thug slapped me, are you gonna slap me and get banned from events and have legal issues because your a fucking pansy?

so is saying things your car isnt capable of and not having a timeslip to back up your "claims" then not even holding to your own "callout"

seriously, bring 500 bux, ill bring " a car "
..always running around repeating itself..[/quote]

so are you gonna do like you did this whole thread? not put out results? all i want is a fourteen second timselip, is it really that difficult to attain said item? why are you avoiding this question and instead calling me names, tryign to take the role as my father and making threats liek a 8 year old? have you seen my mom lately? thats fucking sick dude.

so are you bringing 500 dollars to RACE?

no, if you were done with this youd stop calling me names, post a 14 second timeslip, and race me for 500 dollars like you proposed.

show me anything i just stated that is not fact that i cannot quote your words on agreement of any said statement in this thread. just one item is all i ask, and a 14 second timeslip, and a race for 500 dollars, your car against " a car " i bring. back up YOUR mouth, thats all i ask, nothing more.[/QUOTE]

Dude, I've tried to be semi-civil...
BUt you just don't let up. I'm done with your cute little game. I can't put you on ignore like I've tried since the first post you made, so i'm jsut gonna leave this site. FOr all teh folks that I've met, you guys were coo. But for you mike....you're a worthless piece of shit. Bye all.
Old 11-30-2005, 04:52 AM   #120
initial what?
Super MOD Guy

bye bye
Old 11-30-2005, 04:52 AM   #121
Mikespeed95

you tried to be semi-civil? you apologize for calling me names, then start calling me names again...then again you dis say SEMI-civil....

later