Go Back   Houston240sx.com Forums > Meets & Events > Galveston Beach Meet

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2016, 06:51 AM   #1
jackasspyro2
I fuck cats

jackasspyro2 Its up in the air
2016 beach meet!!!!

2016 H240 Beach Meet

Where: Bayshore park. Official Address listed on gov website 5437 East FM 646,77518(if you google maps it is just a bit off)

http://www.galvestoncountytx.gov/PS/...shorePark.aspx

When: April 30 2016

Times :
Meet at Baybrook mall at 10AM Address 1132 Baybrook Mall Drive, Friendswood, TX 77546
roll out by 11am.
Pictures at 12PM at the park(only a 32min drive from mall to park so everyone should be there by then).
Party, Bbq, Eat, Hang, Get naked?
Probably head out when park closes at 10PM or when everyone is too drunk and wants to go home. haha

Misc notes:

what i need you to bring.well everything.bring whatever you can. Some items; Vollyball, nets, Frisbee, boobies, tunes to jam out to,lots of food and bbq pit, sunscreen, booze,etc...general idea is to bring everything you can to have fun!

It be cool if everyone brought parts to swap/give away. I know I have a few cool things I will be letting go.

Park hours: Weekends 7:30am - 10pm

Drinking is legal here..but not GLASS OR LIQUOR. Be responsible that means no underage drinking and remember we all have to drive home so get a dd.

Which brings me to my next note....make sure your kar is legal!!!!.there is plenty of time.judging from the past couple years the kars with the most colors to em usually get pulled over first. sooo paint yo kars one color!..a little rattle can will go along way..also make sure your tags are up to date..and REAL...and be sure to rock a front bumper WITH a license plate on it.that pretty much covers the basics that should be done on your kar.

NO acting stupid.as in drifting on the around the park.street racing.speeding.acting like a douche.it will not be permitted.

misc stuff

Cruise route

quick step by step

start at mall
head south on 45
turn left onto 646
right onto w bayshore park
park will be on the left(about a mile and a half down the road)

Tags
it burns when i pee meet, no valen dick