Houston240sx.com Forums  
Enjuku Racing

Go Back   Houston240sx.com Forums > Houston240sx.com Off-Topic > Racing Stories

Old 09-17-2016, 08:39 AM   #1
jackasspyro2
I fuck cats

jackasspyro2 HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!jackasspyro2 HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!jackasspyro2 HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!jackasspyro2 HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!jackasspyro2 HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!jackasspyro2 HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!jackasspyro2 HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!jackasspyro2 HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!jackasspyro2 HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!jackasspyro2 HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!jackasspyro2 HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!
Not so much racing..buttttt

Soooooo at my job if you're 1min late you're late. 3 lates in a 6months span and your gone, end of story. I have 2 lates on my record currently. Knowing this I head out to work with more than enough time...just in case.

Well little did I know the universe would test me(blame I blame myself for not believing in recka's preaching).

Sooo the quickest way to work from my house involves crossing double train tracks. Head out on my bike like always and come to find 2 trains going by.

They were multiple engines, no big, plenty of time to go the long way. Roll down to the long way and as I turn down the road a HUGE accident happens further a head that makes traffic come to a stand still.

I have 8 minutes left to get to work...it was supposed to be a 2 minute drive from where I was at....

I waited for a few minutes. Pondered my possibilities. Realizing that there is no other roads to take, no u turns to make, this road feeds to where I need to go, and a accident was blocking that I could either jump the curb and ride the sidewalk to pass the traffic or split lanes.

I'm personally not a fan of splitting lanes. My bike is pretty wide and people are dicks. Sometimes when you split lanes people WILL SWERVE at you. Not sure why killing someone would be worth stopping them from passing you in traffic..but that's an argument for another day. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I decide to lane split. Split through this turn, blow a stop sign mid turn (because their isn't enough room to stop), make the turn and rolling down easy as could be, when a car darts out to block my way, it was a cop.

I could stop and deal with their wrath, but split second I saw their was enough room behind a dump truck to jump up on the curb. I hoped on the curb and rolled right past them while they were totally boxed in. I halfway expected them to just jump out on foot because traffic wasn't going anywhere and I wasn't exactly going fast either, but they just let me go. Looking back on it this was super super dumb because they saw me pass the accident and take the turn. I work 3 buildings down from that turn and park in the front. oh and I Made it just in time.

Thankfully I guess the cops didn't care too much after that because they never showed up to my work. I feel super fortunate for this, but never again. #blessedbyrecka
jackasspyro2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 12:47 PM   #2
z31dude

z31dude probable wing man
Lmfao, reka saved your job. I've been there before though. A morning you feel is going to be perfect, ruined by the universe.
Old 09-17-2016, 04:41 PM   #3
rofflehouse
Im Sleepy

rofflehouse probable wing man
LMAO at this whole post.

I'm glad your not arrested or dead.
Old 09-17-2016, 07:31 PM   #4
jackasspyro2
I fuck cats

jackasspyro2 HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!jackasspyro2 HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!jackasspyro2 HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!jackasspyro2 HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!jackasspyro2 HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!jackasspyro2 HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!jackasspyro2 HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!jackasspyro2 HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!jackasspyro2 HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!jackasspyro2 HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!jackasspyro2 HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by z31dude View Post
Lmfao, reka saved your job. I've been there before though. A morning you feel is going to be perfect, ruined by the universe.
Normally the universe doesn't try to fuck me so hard. So this was a different change of pace. At least it was refreshing it panned out in my favor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rofflehouse View Post
LMAO at this whole post.

I'm glad your not arrested or dead.
Same here. That whole ordeal was super sketchy. I do my best to not eat it on my bike...well normally. Haha
jackasspyro2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 07:40 PM   #5
XMcEvilson
█▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▓▓█

XMcEvilson probable wing man
yeah that one time when there was traffic from hurricane evacuation, and bikes would drive between cars, I opened my door a couple times. it's funny
XMcEvilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 03:26 AM   #6
z31dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMcEvilson View Post
yeah that one time when there was traffic from hurricane evacuation, and bikes would drive between cars, I opened my door a couple times. it's funny
I think I speak for everyone when I say, we expect that type of behavior from you though.
Old 09-18-2016, 03:31 AM   #7
z31dude

I remember having a very important meeting to go to for work and I made sure to leave 15 minutes earlier than normal. Turns out, this was the day every light turned into 4 way stop signs all down 146... luckily, one of the machines in the factory malfunctioned and the bosses were busy with that and rescheduled the meeting.