Enjuku Racing

Go Back   Houston240sx.com Forums > Houston240sx.com > General 240SX Discussion

Old 06-07-2015, 07:38 PM   #51
Fearless

Fearless probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonWraith View Post
In the event you decide to sell send me a pm. Also what's left from the ka-t
Yeah I'm going to make a list of everything I have. I hAve some stuff like a z32 maf and got some ngk plug wires they left. I'm going to have to go through the trunk. Also a turbo and stuff.

Also I have been removing stuff from the motor to check it out.

Does anyone know if you can rent Cherry Pickers I would like to remove the motor to sell. The timing belt on it looks really new.
Fearless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 08:32 PM   #52
dragonWraith
uroboros

dragonWraith probable wing man
Yes I rented one from porter when I lived in kingwood. Rented on Sat returned Mon for $75

72 s30 r.i.p.
91 rps13 r.i.p.
87 ae86 sold
95 s14 project
dragonWraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 09:53 AM   #53
Agent S14
AP1 >S14

Agent S14 probable wing man

Leo sold me a S15 motor telling me it was legit, did the swap which was crap, Hugo quit in the middle of working on my car that's when everything went to shit, so many empty promises from that guy and I had been going to his shop for years for my suspension and drivetrain work it kept overheating every 2 blocks. I fixed most it but but the motor just gave out. he did a terrible job. My buddy told me it has always been warped after we took it apart. I hope leo burns in hell, only good thing that came out of this is I do everything on my own now when it comes to mechanical work, if I cant figure it out I take it to jtran. Im glad I have friends to help me with my car due to medical issues I have I cant lift heavy stuff or put to much strength into removing bolts and other things and my friends help me with that.

I know we shouldn't wish terrible things on people but I hope leo the worst things possible happen to him in his life.
Old 06-08-2015, 10:17 AM   #54
Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent S14 View Post

Leo sold me a S15 motor telling me it was legit, did the swap which was crap, Hugo quit in the middle of working on my car that's when everything went to shit, so many empty promises from that guy and I had been going to his shop for years for my suspension and drivetrain work it kept overheating every 2 blocks. I fixed most it but but the motor just gave out. he did a terrible job. My buddy told me it has always been warped after we took it apart. I hope leo burns in hell, only good thing that came out of this is I do everything on my own now when it comes to mechanical work, if I cant figure it out I take it to jtran. Im glad I have friends to help me with my car due to medical issues I have I cant lift heavy stuff or put to much strength into removing bolts and other things and my friends help me with that.

I know we shouldn't wish terrible things on people but I hope leo the worst things possible happen to him in his life.
Damn man that's crazy. You seem like you were a long time customer. I think he just got all the money he could and just left and ran off.

I'm glad that you have some help man I know it gets hard at times. I'm the only one taking on this job(no real enthusiast friends and family) so it's overwhelming at times to look at everyday.
I understand now about doing it yourself. Its hard when you have to learn by fixing someone's fuck up.

Last edited by Fearless; 06-10-2015 at 09:57 AM.
Old 06-08-2015, 12:03 PM   #55
ramobaki
''Chaos''

ramobaki probable wing man
So you mean they just took off !!!!

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time.
for those ten seconds or less I'm free"
ramobaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 12:33 PM   #56
Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramobaki View Post
So you mean they just took off !!!!
The gate was open. Power was out. Phone disconnected. Cars left wide open. Left outside. Random car parts left around.

the owner of the property was pulling up as AAA was leaving and he said he was coming cause rent hadn't been paid. Leo just ran out.

Another Guy said that Leo called him to pick up his car.

Last edited by Fearless; 06-10-2015 at 09:58 AM.
Old 06-09-2015, 07:22 AM   #57
Hiighboost2
214KMile KAT

Hiighboost2 probable wing man
Wow that's fucked up.. Soo glad I've never dealt with CMS.
Old 06-09-2015, 09:50 AM   #58
n3cronomicon

n3cronomicon probable wing man
Leo does live in kingwood, ill get his address when i go home. I have it saved somewhere.

Also the reason hugo probably finally left is leo wasnt paying anyone for months at a time but expecting people to work 6-7 days a week 12 hours a day without overtime, and without any compensation.

Hugo is the one that performed the "rhd conversion" that was fucked up beyond usage and completely unsafe. I wouldnt want him to do any kind of work on my car.

Plus i watched them rebuild a sti motor in the engine and coolant of another engine and on the ground in the dirt cause leo wouldnt buy a table to rebuild the engine on.

I have stories for days on leo and cms

Last edited by n3cronomicon; 06-09-2015 at 09:54 AM.
n3cronomicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:57 AM   #59
Agent S14
AP1 >S14

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3cronomicon View Post
Leo does live in kingwood, ill get his address when i go home. I have it saved somewhere.

Also the reason hugo probably finally left is leo wasnt paying anyone for months at a time but expecting people to work 6-7 days a week 12 hours a day without overtime, and without any compensation.

Hugo is the one that performed the "rhd conversion" that was fucked up beyond usage and completely unsafe. I wouldnt want him to do any kind of work on my car.

Plus i watched them rebuild a sti motor in the engine and coolant of another engine and on the ground in the dirt cause leo wouldnt buy a table to rebuild the engine on.

Hugo works at jtran last I went there, seems to be doing good there. post leo stories please. you had the red kouki with the dope Hud right
Old 06-09-2015, 01:48 PM   #60
Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3cronomicon View Post

Damn man is that the engine for that blue STI? it was just left sitting there. Crazy cause it looked clean.
Old 06-09-2015, 02:45 PM   #61
FWD KA24DE-T

FWD KA24DE-T probable wing man
If you get that address please inbox me. Thanks.
FWD KA24DE-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 06:22 PM   #62
Fearless

Inbox me also sir.

On a side note has anybody wired up 1JZ and can give me a quick list of what needs 12v battery power and ground to get this engine to start on the floor?

They did some wiring but I think I'm going to try to undo the rats nest and pull it out to start from scratch.

Last edited by Fearless; 06-10-2015 at 09:58 AM.
Old 06-09-2015, 07:52 PM   #63
XMcEvilson
█▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▓▓█

XMcEvilson probable wing man
http://www.wiringspecialties.com/1jzgtes14.html
XMcEvilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 07:54 PM   #64
z31dude

z31dude probable wing man
Wow, so it finally happened. Leo just took off on everyone. Can't say I'm any bit surprised.
Old 06-09-2015, 08:10 PM   #65
vIn@dRiFt@"
xXTHE HUDZXx

vIn@dRiFt@" probable wing man
Shit has Been long time coming. I have tried telling everyone to stay the fuck away, but common when you tell everyone you can do awesome werk like the competition at half cost shit who wouldn't go there.. hope he gets what's coming to him, FUCK CMS! Yay

Don't Cross Me Betch!!!
vIn@dRiFt@" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 08:21 PM   #66
z31dude

Has anyone contacted police yet?
Old 06-10-2015, 12:34 PM   #67
WileCyot

WileCyot probable wing man
Fit hit the shan.
Old 06-10-2015, 06:00 PM   #68
angrycarrot
Taco Sauce

angrycarrot probable wing man
For anyone with property at the CMS shop please do not attempt to break in, just call the owner of the property and he will arrange a time to open up and let you retrieve your items.

(Please keep in mind the property owner did nothing to screw you over so please be respectful and have patience, you were not the only ones)

There should be contact info posted either on the gate or front door. You can also contact the realtor (who's sign should be posted also on the front of the property) and she can get you in contact with the property owner.

(The realtor does not have access to the property directly, meaning no keys for you slow people).

Please pass this message along to others, thank you.

[I][I][I][I][I][I] IMMINENT

Project-Drift!

"There is nothing more dangerous than someone who wants to make the world a better place."

HMC Video

H.M.C. Member Since 1984
angrycarrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 09:51 AM   #69
tennisitis

tennisitis probable wing man
i hate to kick someone when they're down, but I'll admit I got screwed by them as well. They worked on my vert for about two months, I spent about a grand with them and still the car ran like crap. I took it to another mechanic on here who ended up pulling the engine to fix all the crap they did... spent another grand to fix their crap. I'm in Kingwood and used to see the suburban with the CMS logo on it, but not lately. If he's smart, he'll leave Houston and go somewhere else in the protected witness program... Good luck to all those out there who fell victim to his shop.

5 spd, agx, megans, 97 seats, q45 brakes, 12 inch drilled/slotted rotors, 17x8 +30 chrome wheels, new 595 Federals, Seechi tension bars, ST sways, strut bars,short throw shifter, Sony xplode, SR20det,N62 MAF, 550 injectors, JGY fuel rail , s15 turbo, Nismotronics tune, RSR 3" Exhaust, Walbro, FMIC, stainless turbo and ps lines,cxr radiator, custom gauges, heat shields, cooling panel, etc
tennisitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 03:10 PM   #70
bluemonkey
vPinkMonkeyv

bluemonkey probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
Yeah I'm going to make a list of everything I have. I hAve some stuff like a z32 maf and got some ngk plug wires they left. I'm going to have to go through the trunk. Also a turbo and stuff.

Also I have been removing stuff from the motor to check it out.

Does anyone know if you can rent Cherry Pickers I would like to remove the motor to sell. The timing belt on it looks really new.
I'll sell you mine for really cheap, I don't have a garage or use for it anymore. 832-798-75 five two
Old 07-15-2015, 10:58 PM   #71
lilspeedy

lilspeedy probable wing man
there will be a creditors meeting @ 515 rusk ave houston tx 77002 suite 3401
9:30am tomorrow. bring copys of your receipt. just a heads up.
lilspeedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 11:06 AM   #72
poptart3191

poptart3191 probable wing man
any update on this leo guy I guess he burned me tooo smh face palm
poptart3191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 12:40 PM   #73
z31dude

this is still a thing?
Old 09-10-2015, 01:53 PM   #74
Agent S14
AP1 >S14

people want their money and parts back, I would say it is a thing.
Old 10-05-2015, 07:23 PM   #75
Fearless

I went to meeting and last i heard they had found assets for his personal not for business. I got a letter about them finding his personal assets. I just gave up and took my loss. What crazy is that I saw him a couple of days after the first meeting. Its crazy how small this world is.

Tags
badname likes, gwar, gwar ♥ cms, gwar iz here, gwar likes little boys, in before gwar