Houston240sx.com Forums  
Enjuku Racing

Go Back   Houston240sx.com Forums > Houston240sx.com Marketplace > Services & Sales Reviews

Old 07-08-2013, 10:59 PM   #1
s14lsX

s14lsX probable wing man
My Nevrslo Expierence

First off i'd just like to say that I would prefer doing any work myself(except electrical) over taking my car to someone because I've had nothing but bad expierences with shops. A body shop here in Pearland by the name of Main Street Paint and Body agreed to pay for some of the damage that occurred after I had taken my car to them. My car needed body work which is why I took it to Main Street in the first place and I told them the lugs were loose the day I had it towed to them. I told 3 people at the shop that the lugs were loose 2 of which were the owners. When I got my car back(after they test drove it to ok it) the lugs were still loose and I was under the impression they were tightened like I had asked. I drove it straight home. On my way to school the next morning my driver side rear wheel came off causing my oil pan to crack. Being the shady people that they are(go figure they do work with Josh Steele) they didn't want to take responsibility. After involving my lawyer they agreed to have a speciality shop that specializes in LS 240sx's to do the repairs. That being said the only reason I took my car to Nevrslo was because they are a unique LOCAL tuner shop that "specializes" in LS swapped 240s and the body shop agreed that Josh was qualified to do the work. Despite all negative testimonies I heard about the work produced from Nevrslo, I brought my LS swapped s14 to Josh to have a Moroso oil pan kit installed, have my engine bay cleaned, wires tucked, and fluids replaced. I wanted to have my car ready by Round 1 and Josh knew this. He almost charged me a "Rush" fee to do so because he had his own car to finish and still had many customers who were in the same boat as me. I didn't pay the rush fee and just hoped for the best on shipping and installation time. The car was finished sooner than I thought(within a week). He said he test drove it and it was ready to go once I paid the rest of my bill. So I showed up the same day, Friday, after work to pay and he informs me that my car has an oil leak and it will be an extra $50 for a patch(Oh and he was cutting me a deal because shop labor rate is $75 an hour). I unwillingly agreed having realized I was being forced to bend over, grab my ankles, and take it cause otherwise I would have to wait until Monday to pick her up. I was already frustrated because my engine bay had not been cleaned, power washed nor tucked like we had originally worked out in our deal.
His reason?
"Oh the power wash place we use down the street is closed down now. Also you didn't pay for a full engine swap which is what we offer the service for."
So now I had a freshly installed moroso oil pan kit and an oil covered engine bay. I was also a couple quarts low on oil that I just payed for and now I have to pay an extra hour labor for him to repair the issue so I could pick her up. I spent 45 minutes waiting for him to BEGIN to plug up the leak after he was done talking about his own drift car with a guy who entered the shop after us. When he finally finished plugging the leak he began dissecting my engine swap pointing out that it wasn't the "right way" to do a swap and he finished our conversation after I paid him telling me that he couldn't get my steering rack back in the original position. So now my steering wheel was turned 90 degrees counter clockwise.

In short...Josh will put his own car before a paying customer's car. He doesn't value a customer's time. He will squeeze you for every dime he can. He will cut as many corners as possible. He will not honor his word. Worst of all, he doesn't respect you as a paying customer nor does he respect a customer's property.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ON3L3G View Post
I've lost enough body parts lol

Last edited by s14lsX; 07-09-2013 at 12:59 AM.
s14lsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:46 AM   #2
s14lsX

s14lsX probable wing man
and the guy put a NEVRSLO sticker on my windshield without me asking him to or even telling me he did it!
Quote:
Old 07-09-2013, 06:39 AM   #3
jackasspyro2
I fuck cats

jackasspyro2 Its up in the air
first hand experience only.so if your not josh or op than dont post
jackasspyro2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:12 AM   #4
200mph
Banned

200mph probable wing man
Good day

Last edited by 200mph; 07-09-2013 at 01:45 PM.
200mph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:00 AM   #5
s14lsX

s14lsX probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOPEPICS View Post
^^ so you delete all the other posts?
I believe I saw a post last night from a certain mod by the name of one leg saying that he heard this story personally from josh and he was gonna let josh choose whether or not he'd reply. If that's not first hand expierence well then damn I guess we got mods breaking rules...but mods would never do that
Quote:
Old 07-09-2013, 09:25 AM   #6
jackasspyro2
I fuck cats

jackasspyro2 Its up in the air
Good OR bad first hand experiences are welcome here

The whole point of this section is for first hand reviews of shops.

The main reason for deleting stuff is most of our is worthless.just members instigating a fight and that will not be tolerated.other reason for deleting its to keep things short and to the point.ain't no one got time to digg through the thread bs to find all the useful info.

Your right one leg posted that.but he isn't josh.only josh can speak for himself.one leg openly admitted he wasn't at the shop at the time of the indecent if he spoke on joshs behalf it would only be hear say which is 3party not first hand stuff.he did the right thing by asking josh if he wants to reply or not
jackasspyro2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:35 AM   #7
NEVRSLO
H.F.T. KILL

NEVRSLO probable wing man
Fucking A!!! This just keeps getting better and better! First off s14lsX is being not truthful! We never said that we were going to power wash your engine bay??? WTH ya so water can get into everything, we offer that free service when the engine is out. I told you we would but then couldn't cause we were not about to pull your haggered ass swap!!! That's why we dropped your cross member to pull the pan! 2nd your wiring was a joke!!!! We wire tuck fresh swaps, not ones were wires are running all over the place... 3rd the oil leak was coming from your oil pressure sensor, that had NOTHING to do with us!!! who ever did the swap is suppose to block it off! So ya I spent 45 minutes cleaning it and plugging, what we arnt suppose to charge for that???? ya ok lets open a business to do FREE work, GO OBAMA!!!!!!! And last how dare you say all I care about is my care and my self??? I CARE ABOUT THE CRAZY MONEY WE ARE MAKING AND THE CHICKS, MONEY FOR NOTHING AND THE CHICKS FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!

Also 200mph do really expect any one to believe you walked into our shop and no one acknowledged you were there for 30MINUTES, seriously??????? the place is only 2500 sq fucking ft, if you were the size of a mouse we noticed you, that shits just flat out funny, COOL STORY BRO!!!
Ya bet you guys never thought you'd get a response like this ya????? what oh really a shop owner who tells you to piss off, and calls all your BULL SHIT!!!!!!

s14LS1 cause you don't have an LSX, ready try moving out of your house, stop having daddy pay for all your shit, open a shop, run it, pay ALL the bills, Mortgage, car loan, water, electric, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc!!!!!! Then come and talk to me about your bad service shit at shops, ya work some where for 7 years 6 days a week!!! trust me youll have a bad day every once and a while.... fucking what ever! There I made it pink just to show you how happy I am about this post!!! please come shit, fart, piss in my mouth, lord knows I deserve it!!!!!!!
Old 07-09-2013, 02:05 PM   #8
dekansnowman
Prometheus

dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!
And now the the shop chose to reply, no matter how eloquently, you potential consumers can make the call whether or not to take your car to this shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean
your signature picture is the shit

dekansnowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 03:19 PM   #9
s14lsX

s14lsX probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabs View Post
Just saying if you dint like a shop find another one. And agree close it
This thread does not need to be closed. Oneleg asked for my experience with the shop and I gave it to them. I would argue that this thread needs to be moderated, controlled, and probably edited. This is what this forum is for. A shop review. If the owner wants to make himself look like a jackass, let him. Locking the thread would only feed his ego.
I don't like the shop and I'm alerting everyone of why I don't like the shop. If everyone had that attitude then people would constantly be getting screwed. When people get screwed they need to speak up and not just roll over. Have some fucking backbone man.
Quote:
Old 07-09-2013, 03:42 PM   #10
NEVRSLO
H.F.T. KILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14lsX View Post
This thread does not need to be closed. Oneleg asked for my experience with the shop and I gave it to them. I would argue that this thread needs to be moderated, controlled, and probably edited. This is what this forum is for. A shop review. If the owner wants to make himself look like a jackass, let him. Locking the thread would only feed his ego.
I don't like the shop and I'm alerting everyone of why I don't like the shop. If everyone had that attitude then people would constantly be getting screwed. When people get screwed they need to speak up and not just roll over. Have some fucking backbone man.
yo dumb shit... you didn't get screwed!!!!! you paid for the pan, main street paid the labor, actually I did it for free for them as a favor!!! you got screwed in no shape or form, maybe next time if you know your lug nuts are loose, hmmmmmmm maybe tighten them!!!!
Old 07-09-2013, 04:03 PM   #11
NEVRSLO
H.F.T. KILL

The funny thing is that's the damn truth! Fuck all the... well he was talking to another customer about his own car, all he cares about is his self, other customers were in the same boat, BULL FUCKING SHIT!!! you lier!!! bla bla bla fucking fart in my mouth bla!!! you said it your fucking self we got it done in a timely fashion!!! and fixxxxxxxxed another problem that your back yard jimmy john engine swap mother fucker should have done, pluged the oil sending unit!!!! I swear to GOD grow some and actually tell me face to face man to man how you feel, bring your LAWYER if you to scared and have to hide behind a computer, you know where im at fucker!!!!!!
Old 07-09-2013, 06:20 PM   #12
dekansnowman
Prometheus

dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!
The next person that chimes in gets a vacation. If you have PERSONAL EXPERIENCE that you want to elaborate on, make a thread and I'll show you the same courtesy of a place you can be free to comment. Businesses have issues with customer service/support, and it's not always whether a customer has problems, but how the business handles the problems. Here you get to see how a business handles their problems and you can decide on your own what to do.

Quote:

Old 07-09-2013, 06:44 PM   #13
dekansnowman
Prometheus

ZenkiZenki14 is first to take a vacay. I'm serious people, read and move on.

Quote: