Houston240sx.com Forums  
Enjuku Racing

Go Back   Houston240sx.com Forums > Houston240sx.com > Media > Member's Rides

Old 09-29-2014, 09:53 PM   #26
MakotoS13
><>

MakotoS13 probable wing man
SICK! Nice to see some SC love up in this mug.

Please raise your voice to stop the murder of children in our state.
http://endabortionnow.com/legislation/

John 3:16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

MakotoS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 02:01 AM   #27
madman's240

madman's240 probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by vIn@dRiFt@" View Post
I need a ridiculous wing !!!
Awesome ride brahto!
I got it off zilvia the dude sells them for 450 shipped there supposed to be from the manufacture that makes wings for origin.

Makotos13 thanks I've wanted one for awhile now I technically own 2 I bought a wrecked 300 shell from a friend for spair parts and the 5 spd conversion stuff
madman's240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 03:19 PM   #28
madman's240

Been slacking on updates I'll copy and paste my zilvia.net updates
Got some goodies in and installed

Drive shaft and diff flange adapter are in and installed

Got my exhaust materials in just waiting on my exhaust tip to show up then it's off to my friend's shop to get welded up
Old 02-06-2015, 03:20 PM   #29
madman's240

Alright so I took my car to my buddy stephen aka oneleg (on most fourms) over at mafia garage to get my exhaust built. I'm extremely pleased on how it came out . Its 3in round to 3 in oval back to 3in round at the axleback to dual 3in blastpipes

Also picked up some vordoeven wheels on sale for black friday and they finally came in.

My asd handbrake also showed up right before the car went to get the exhaust built so I did some mock up to find the most comfortable position and so far im liking this spot just gotta remove the factory handbrake to see if I want it closer or not.

Old 02-06-2015, 03:22 PM   #30
madman's240

so I got the car back on Wednesday from Stephen but he had a little accident while bringing the car back. the hood tiedown broke and the hood caught air and slammed back into the roof luckily my new windshield wasn't in it yet. so I made him sweat it out a little before telling him not to worry about the hood cause I plan on ordering a dmax hood after the new year.

we started doing putting the fuel system together and released we needed to space the bosch 044 and fuelfilter up about a 1/2 an inch to make clearance for the an fittings luckily we had this piece of of 1/2 inch piece of c channel laying around so we trimmed it down drilled the holes and painted it black to match the rest of the trunk.

here's the rest of the fuel system all finished up

finally got a windshield installed after taking the old one out over a year ago to get the cage done

we tried to start the car with the base map on the ecu but no luck the injectors aren't getting signal. so ill be getting my wiring guy to get me a pin layout of what he did and getting in touch with the tuner a d3 performance to build a new map with the car there in person to hopefully get the car running this time. but first I gotta take the car to silhouette garage to get the coldside pipe welded and might aswell get front and rear bash bars while it's there

organized a few of the wheels in my garage till I get tires to either put them on my car or in my storage with the rest of my wheels

Old 02-06-2015, 03:24 PM   #31
madman's240

Got a little more progress on the Car getting closer to first start up.
took the cat to a local shop silhouette garage(same guys that did my cage) to get the ic piping welded and Bov flange and iat bung welded as well

Also got a front bash bar While it was there

Old 02-06-2015, 03:25 PM   #32
madman's240

So huge updated the car finally runs.

So I finally got everything finished and got the car tuned

Here's the dyno sheet they printed it in sae mode instead of standard mode like most places. In standard mode it made 454hp and 430tq at 24psi. Which is perfect cause my goal was 450-475whp.

I also picked up some aero on the cheap. It's gonna look so good with my carbon gt wing.

Here's some mock up pics