Houston240sx.com Forums  
Enjuku Racing

Go Back   Houston240sx.com Forums > Houston240sx.com > Media > Member's Rides

Old 01-26-2014, 12:08 AM   #201
stuntmanmike
Banned

stuntmanmike probable wing man
Now that im diving no ps in my head lmao..no prob besides transitions. I don't think the wheels will turn fast enough for quick transition.

Edit. After a few more laps in my head. Maybe no ps. Makes unwinding the wheel from lock harder. And slower. ..ok im keeping ps.

Last edited by stuntmanmike; 01-26-2014 at 12:12 AM.
stuntmanmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 12:47 AM   #202
XMcEvilson
█▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▓▓█

XMcEvilson probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuntmanmike View Post
Edit. After a few more laps in my head.
Lol
XMcEvilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 12:51 AM   #203
s!lv!a

s!lv!a probable wing man
I'm pretty sure Tim (Big_Sticks) drove his s13 with no power steering and he did just fine. But if you have a choice, you want power steering.

'07 Z33 SMB
'95 S14 SE / Kouki
s!lv!a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 01:08 AM   #204
stuntmanmike
Banned

Yeah the mental track I have to work with is I think rd 3 ggp. Where I got some ride alongs...where the run up at a certin point the outside cone moves 6-12 inches further to outside at entry point. Id aim rear corner of bumper there....would love to wall ride the whole way. But since they have the clipping point AFTER the apex. ( took like 3 weeks of mental runs to finally realize why they did thks.. if the clipping point was at the apex the speed and line most likely would force you to exit further to the outside turn 1 inside turn 2 which is off line. By putting clipping point after apex allows exit closer to inside turn one outside turn 2 more on line for turn two.and allows driver to carry more more speed in exit).. then assuming some speed needs to be scrubbed off id prob hand brake into turn two rather tjen clutch kick. Havnt drove a 240 in a while forgot whT the power ban feels like. But assuming im in my single cam def. Second gear. So down shift in middle of transition. After e brake entry. Wait till you feel the g force change direction rev match let clutch out and power out.....been going over this and improving in my head every day since that day....what messes me up is the changing trackm but no worries yoh wait. Constant focus learning and pushing in every situation.... I bet other drivers are partying are not thinking of driving...silly silly. Any waym yeah mental obsession. Problems....
Old 01-26-2014, 01:13 AM   #205
stuntmanmike
Banned

Which reminds me. Do we get to walk the track before?
Old 01-26-2014, 01:14 AM   #206
XMcEvilson
█▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▓▓█

Quote:
Yeah the mental track I have to work with is I think rd 3 ggp. Where I got some ride alongs...where the run up at a certin point the outside cone moves 6-12 inches further to outside at entry point. Id aim rear corner of bumper there....would love to wall ride the whole way. But since they have the clipping point AFTER the apex. ( took like 3 weeks of mental runs to finally realize why they did thks.. if the clipping point was at the apex the speed and line most likely would force you to exit further to the outside turn 1 inside turn 2 which is off line. By putting clipping point after apex allows exit closer to inside turn one outside turn 2 more on line for turn two.and allows driver to carry more more speed in exit).. then assuming some speed needs to be scrubbed off id prob hand brake into turn two rather tjen clutch kick. Havnt drove a 240 in a while forgot whT the power ban feels like. But assuming im in my single cam def. Second gear. So down shift in middle of transition. After e brake entry. Wait till you feel the g force change direction rev match let clutch out and power out.....been going over this and improving in my head every day since that day....what messes me up is the changing trackm but no worries yoh wait. Constant focus learning and pushing in every situation.... I bet other drivers are partying are not thinking of driving...silly silly. Any waym yeah mental obsession. Problems....
I just did a ride along with you in my head, nice driving man.
Old 01-26-2014, 01:16 AM   #207
stuntmanmike
Banned

Also reminds me when I was therem I over heard sticks saying judges deducting for lifting on the throtle...explain? Does this mean no modulating. What if I happen to have enough speed to enertia through first half of corner no throtle would that be a deduction as well?
Old 01-26-2014, 01:23 AM   #208
stuntmanmike
Banned

Sorry guys off topic. Just thinking out loud...is there a place to discuss competition strategy,judging styles ,deductions etc?

Do I dare make a thread. ...no just turn to shit talking lol
Old 01-26-2014, 01:28 AM   #209
stuntmanmike
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMcEvilson View Post
I just did a ride along with you in my head, nice driving man.
Hmmmmm not sure if serious or giving my experince here just making fun....thanks?
Old 01-26-2014, 01:45 AM   #210
rofflehouse
Im Sleepy

rofflehouse probable wing man
Quote:
Shit just got real.
Old 01-26-2014, 01:55 AM   #211
stuntmanmike
Banned

O and forgot a lil back pedal on that hump in the middle of turn one....Orrr if you don't once your on the down side of that bump may spin...like 80% of drivers out there found out when it started to rain...ok sorry can't forget that hump.
Old 01-26-2014, 02:12 AM   #212
WileCyot

WileCyot probable wing man
WileCyot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 04:34 AM   #213
ON3L3G
suck my dick

ON3L3G probable wing man
this entire thread make me want to shoot myself in the face in a public place. fuck.

fuck your face, your friends face, and your mothers face.

ONE LEG'D WONDER
ON3L3G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 04:37 AM   #214
stuntmanmike
Banned

Old 01-26-2014, 04:41 AM   #215
WileCyot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ON3L3G View Post
this entire thread make me want to shoot myself in the face in a public place. fuck.
Feel free. You won't do it.
Old 01-26-2014, 04:43 AM   #216
stuntmanmike
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WileCyot View Post
Feel free.To Smile, You won't do it.
Old 01-26-2014, 04:48 AM   #217
XMcEvilson
█▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▓▓█

Old 01-26-2014, 05:11 PM   #218
mrquang

mrquang probable wing man
Quote:
Now that im diving no ps in my head lmao..no prob besides transitions. I don't think the wheels will turn fast enough for quick transition.

Edit. After a few more laps in my head. Maybe no ps. Makes unwinding the wheel from lock harder. And slower. ..ok im keeping ps.
Just wanted to throw some personal input your way about drifting with an S13 with no power steering since that is what my current drift car has at the moment. If you were to do it, completely gut the rack and pinion of all the seals, so it is a de-powered steering rack. By only removing the power steering pump and looping the lines back will make the steering feel heavier. Alignment, tire sizing and grip level will play a big part on how much effort it will take to drift with no ps.

You will be able to do any type of transition that you are capable of doing, whether its a quick or slow. However, it will require more effort (strength) when getting out of full lock. I would also suggest having a bucket seat and harness to plant you down firmly so you don't lose that power of turning the wheel to lift your body out of the seat. Lastly, and more importantly, watch your fingers and thumbs when the car wants to self steer through a drift, having no power steering is very unforgiving especially with an aftermarket steering wheel!!
mrquang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 05:30 PM   #219
ON3L3G
suck my dick

ON3L3G probable wing man
ok. all this no power steering is fine shit. no, its not. the people who dont use it. have you heard of them? do people talk about their driving? do you see them drive? no. build a car proper. things like power steering are a huge advantage. quick snappy steering is very important. having to fight your car is fucking stupid. and ive drifted with no PS. you have to fight the car, i dont give a shit what anyone says. and stop this driving in my head shit, you sound like a fucking idiot. i seriously want to shake you. i get your passion, thats cool. if its real, i dont know. but you need to get off these fucking forums outside of looking for parts or asking legit advice, not these ramblings and oh i did a lap in my head with no power steering. talking like that is why no one takes you seriously and you wont make it anywhere. you want to be seen as legit? drive your car. ive said it before, ill say it again. DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE. at events. ask REAL questions, and listen. talk to people who know what the fuck they are talking about, and im not saying thats always me.

but ive driven, setup FD cars, and been apart of formula drift, and whats involved in tech, car setups, etc. if you have real questions, PM me. i dont mind helping you. but you act like a retarded kid or someone with special needs. grow up, stop being so fucking weird, and you'll get a lot further.

/rant

ONE LEG'D WONDER
Old 01-26-2014, 05:47 PM   #220
WileCyot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ON3L3G View Post
ok. all this no power steering is fine shit. no, its not. the people who dont use it. have you heard of them? do people talk about their driving? do you see them drive? no. build a car proper. things like power steering are a huge advantage. quick snappy steering is very important. having to fight your car is fucking stupid. and ive drifted with no PS. you have to fight the car, i dont give a shit what anyone says. and stop this driving in my head shit, you sound like a fucking idiot. i seriously want to shake you. i get your passion, thats cool. if its real, i dont know. but you need to get off these fucking forums outside of looking for parts or asking legit advice, not these ramblings and oh i did a lap in my head with no power steering. talking like that is why no one takes you seriously and you wont make it anywhere. you want to be seen as legit? drive your car. ive said it before, ill say it again. DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE. at events. ask REAL questions, and listen. talk to people who know what the fuck they are talking about, and im not saying thats always me.

but ive driven, setup FD cars, and been apart of formula drift, and whats involved in tech, car setups, etc. if you have real questions, PM me. i dont mind helping you. but you act like a retarded kid or someone with special needs. grow up, stop being so fucking weird, and you'll get a lot further.

/rant
OneLeg, look up the word humility....
Old 01-26-2014, 05:52 PM   #221
ON3L3G
suck my dick

ON3L3G probable wing man
whatever your name is, look up the words suck my dick. then move on.

ONE LEG'D WONDER
Old 01-26-2014, 06:25 PM   #222
WileCyot

I think this forum needs to undergo a weed out process.
Old 01-26-2014, 06:31 PM   #223
ON3L3G
suck my dick

ON3L3G probable wing man
you havnt even been here 6 months. and you think you are important. who are you again? exactly. bye felecia.

ONE LEG'D WONDER
Old 01-26-2014, 09:13 PM   #224
Chaddy240

Chaddy240 probable wing man

Last edited by Chaddy240; 01-26-2014 at 09:16 PM.
Chaddy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:58 PM   #225
Mr 240
SR ON HOLD..

Mr 240 It always helps to double check your product
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmcevilson View Post
i just did a ride along with you in my head, nice driving man.
hilarious
!

Tags
build for 2017 season, cu ond mental racetrack, didyoucheckyourstarter?, driving god, go get it!!, going nowhere fast build, handycap mafia recruit, imagination!!!!!!!, lacerated scrotum, new gwar?!?!?!?, penis in my butt, put up or shut up time!!, rickybobby, scrodum itch, stuntman, team partytarp