Houston240sx.com Forums  
Enjuku Racing

Go Back   Houston240sx.com Forums > Houston240sx.com Off-Topic > Houston Lounge > NWS

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 04:11 AM   #101
ADiamond240sx
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazuya View Post
i heard this story before..........you guys have failed to entertain me
Oh there were other shenanigans that night that have not been mentioned. And plus, that was the only time Ben and Roger came to one of my gatherings. He missed the Halloween party where the girls drank absinthe and danced with each other.... cloths did fly. Fun was had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekansnowman View Post
Good thing I'm not hoping for you to put out..
I bet you secretly are.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:12 AM   #102
dekansnowman
Prometheus
 
dekansnowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: League City
Posts: 8,675,309
dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!
no more scene chicks...they look like boys..

I mean seriously, who spilled 80s all over them anyway? Probably weren't even born in the 80s..
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean
your signature picture is the shit

dekansnowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:15 AM   #103
jazuya
-______-
 
jazuya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Northside,Houston
Posts: 3,084
jazuya watch out ebay
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADiamond240sx View Post
Oh there were other shenanigans that night that have not been mentioned. And plus, that was the only time Ben and Roger came to one of my gatherings. He missed the Halloween party where the girls drank absinthe and danced with each other.... cloths did fly. Fun was had.



I bet you secretly are.

think ima snitch out roger and black mail him to his wife if you spill the beans on the forum ? wat kinda bastard you think i am ?


*crosses fingers cuz i need a ps3*
jazuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:23 AM   #104
guitardave06
z0rz
 
guitardave06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: The Sticks, Tx
Posts: 1,481
guitardave06 probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by dekansnowman View Post
no more scene chicks...they look like boys..

I mean seriously, who spilled 80s all over them anyway? Probably weren't even born in the 80s..
you.....look like....boys! and no i will not quit posting scene chicks. sorry. alot of ppl on this forum think that they are hot. oh and i spilled 80s all over them with my pee pee.
__________________
UNOFFICIAL STICKS MEMBER #0.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceman View Post
my mafs was brand new from 786 and my vac lines were also done there so i doubt that would be it.
Lol!

Getting the funds together for another S-14
guitardave06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:24 AM   #105
keen
Registered User
 
keen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Jersey Village
Posts: 290
keen probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by dekansnowman View Post
no more scene chicks...they look like boys..

I mean seriously, who spilled 80s all over them anyway? Probably weren't even born in the 80s..
lol, true dat! 1990 ftw!

and how are you "gonna try out" for suicide girls?
i'm "gonna try out" for subaru world rally team! have you SEEN them drive? i'm GONNA TRY OUT for them.
__________________

My wife's car is faster than mine...
keen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:25 AM   #106
guitardave06
z0rz
 
guitardave06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: The Sticks, Tx
Posts: 1,481
guitardave06 probable wing man


come on.....start posting more pics.
__________________
UNOFFICIAL STICKS MEMBER #0.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceman View Post
my mafs was brand new from 786 and my vac lines were also done there so i doubt that would be it.
Lol!

Getting the funds together for another S-14
guitardave06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:29 AM   #107
guitardave06
z0rz
 
guitardave06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: The Sticks, Tx
Posts: 1,481
guitardave06 probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by keen View Post
lol, true dat! 1990 ftw!

and how are you "gonna try out" for suicide girls?
i'm "gonna try out" for subaru world rally team! have you SEEN them drive? i'm GONNA TRY OUT for them.
ok fuckhead...i didnt say "try out", i said appling for. second of all...you dont just magically become a suicide girl.................COCKHEAD!!!!!!
__________________
UNOFFICIAL STICKS MEMBER #0.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceman View Post
my mafs was brand new from 786 and my vac lines were also done there so i doubt that would be it.
Lol!

Getting the funds together for another S-14
guitardave06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:29 AM   #108
ADiamond240sx
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazuya View Post
think ima snitch out roger and black mail him to his wife if you spill the beans on the forum ? wat kinda bastard you think i am ?


*crosses fingers cuz i need a ps3*
Roger had left by the time those shenanigans had started ... no material to blackmail him. Plus, we are talking about a girl that told him he could do another chick right in front of her as long as he was kissing her.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:31 AM   #109
dekansnowman
Prometheus
 
dekansnowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: League City
Posts: 8,675,309
dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazuya View Post
think ima snitch out roger and black mail him to his wife if you spill the beans on the forum ? wat kinda bastard you think i am ?


*crosses fingers cuz i need a ps3*
No it's cool. She knows teh whole story. I didn't do anything I wouldnt do in front of her. She would have gotten embarrassed or apologized for my actions but that's about it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardave06 View Post
you.....look like....boys! and no i will not quit posting scene chicks. sorry. alot of ppl on this forum think that they are hot. oh and i spilled 80s all over them with my pee pee.
Yea, because i know you like to piss on/in chicks..
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardave06 View Post


come on.....start posting more pics.
Bitch looks like the Home Alone kid with black hair... Seriously, you are the only one liking these pictures.. Coco was hot, that's about it so far.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean
your signature picture is the shit

dekansnowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:34 AM   #110
keen
Registered User
 
keen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Jersey Village
Posts: 290
keen probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardave06 View Post
ok fuckhead...i didnt say "try out", i said appling for. second of all...you dont just magically become a suicide girl.................COCKHEAD!!!!!!
oh, lol, well then i'm gonna APPLY FOR subaru world rally team. cause have you seen them drive?
__________________

My wife's car is faster than mine...
keen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:35 AM   #111
guitardave06
z0rz
 
guitardave06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: The Sticks, Tx
Posts: 1,481
guitardave06 probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by dekansnowman View Post
No it's cool. She knows teh whole story. I didn't do anything I wouldnt do in front of her. She would have gotten embarrassed or apologized for my actions but that's about it..


Yea, because i know you like to piss on/in chicks..


Bitch looks like the Home Alone kid with black hair... Seriously, you are the only one liking these pictures.. Coco was hot, that's about it so far.
COCKHEAD!!!11!! jk
__________________
UNOFFICIAL STICKS MEMBER #0.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceman View Post
my mafs was brand new from 786 and my vac lines were also done there so i doubt that would be it.
Lol!

Getting the funds together for another S-14
guitardave06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:45 AM   #112
guitardave06
z0rz
 
guitardave06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: The Sticks, Tx
Posts: 1,481
guitardave06 probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by keen View Post
oh, lol, well then i'm gonna APPLY FOR subaru world rally team. cause have you seen them drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardave06 View Post
...you dont just magically become a suicide girl.................COCKHEAD!!!!!!
you aslo dont just magically become a subaru world rally team driver.....FUCKHEAD!!! how do you think that the people on the team got on the team. do you think that they just got the job....no theyh didnt. they probably show the team members that they could drive. you know...GO THROUGH AN APPLICATION PROCESS!!!!
__________________
UNOFFICIAL STICKS MEMBER #0.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceman View Post
my mafs was brand new from 786 and my vac lines were also done there so i doubt that would be it.
Lol!

Getting the funds together for another S-14
guitardave06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:48 AM   #113
keen
Registered User
 
keen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Jersey Village
Posts: 290
keen probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardave06 View Post
you aslo dont just magically become a subaru world rally team driver.....FUCKHEAD!!! how do you think that the people on the team got on the team. do you think that they just got the job....no theyh didnt. they probably show the team members that they could drive. you know...GO THROUGH AN APPLICATION PROCESS!!!!
duh! and i'm GONNA APPLY! that's why i said it! i'm also gonna apply for suicide girls, too!
__________________

My wife's car is faster than mine...
keen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:50 AM   #114
vix_for_kix
BananaNuts
 
vix_for_kix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: California
Posts: 80
vix_for_kix probable wing man
vix_for_kix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:50 AM   #115
guitardave06
z0rz
 
guitardave06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: The Sticks, Tx
Posts: 1,481
guitardave06 probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by keen View Post
duh! and i'm GONNA APPLY! that's why i said it! i'm also gonna apply for suicide girls, too!
who the hell are you...ive never seen you post except for today? anyways...im done talking to you you prick.
__________________
UNOFFICIAL STICKS MEMBER #0.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceman View Post
my mafs was brand new from 786 and my vac lines were also done there so i doubt that would be it.
Lol!

Getting the funds together for another S-14
guitardave06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:51 AM   #116
guitardave06
z0rz
 
guitardave06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: The Sticks, Tx
Posts: 1,481
guitardave06 probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by vix_for_kix View Post
bad ass first post dude. this looks like a cell pic. is this your gf?
__________________
UNOFFICIAL STICKS MEMBER #0.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceman View Post
my mafs was brand new from 786 and my vac lines were also done there so i doubt that would be it.
Lol!

Getting the funds together for another S-14
guitardave06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:52 AM   #117
vix_for_kix
BananaNuts
 
vix_for_kix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: California
Posts: 80
vix_for_kix probable wing man
lol im a girl and im talkin to u on aim and shes my freind
vix_for_kix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:52 AM   #118
keen
Registered User
 
keen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Jersey Village
Posts: 290
keen probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardave06 View Post
who the hell are you...ive never seen you post except for today? anyways...im done talking to you you prick.
__________________

My wife's car is faster than mine...
keen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:53 AM   #119
jazuya
-______-
 
jazuya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Northside,Houston
Posts: 3,084
jazuya watch out ebay
in b4 leg humping
jazuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 05:03 AM   #120
keen
Registered User
 
keen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Jersey Village
Posts: 290
keen probable wing man
picture
__________________

My wife's car is faster than mine...
keen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 05:08 AM   #121
guitardave06
z0rz
 
guitardave06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: The Sticks, Tx
Posts: 1,481
guitardave06 probable wing man
come on...there is only 3 pics on this page. step it up!
__________________
UNOFFICIAL STICKS MEMBER #0.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceman View Post
my mafs was brand new from 786 and my vac lines were also done there so i doubt that would be it.
Lol!

Getting the funds together for another S-14
guitardave06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 05:08 AM   #122
vix_for_kix
BananaNuts
 
vix_for_kix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: California
Posts: 80
vix_for_kix probable wing man

awww how cute
vix_for_kix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 05:08 AM   #123
ADiamond240sx
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by vix_for_kix View Post
lol im a girl and im talkin to u on aim and shes my freind
Dude ... Dave, you don't even know who you are talking to..... It could be an 80 year old tranny and you wouldn't know cause you are so out of it.

Props for making him feel like an ass with your response Kix.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 05:11 AM   #124
vix_for_kix
BananaNuts
 
vix_for_kix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: California
Posts: 80
vix_for_kix probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADiamond240sx View Post
Dude ... Dave, you don't even know who you are talking to..... It could be an 80 year old tranny and you wouldn't know cause you are so out of it.

Props for making him feel like an ass with your response Kix.
who are u directing th at towards?!?!
vix_for_kix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 05:13 AM   #125
ADiamond240sx
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by vix_for_kix View Post
who are u directing th at towards?!?!
the first part was toward Dave about you ... cause he didn't know who you were when you posted and you're having a conversation with him.

The second part was towards you.

Come on girl .. Keep up.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
horny noob central, kmess dnt wnt nun, noob beatoffville, zomgb00bs!


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Gulli Theme By M@TR1XC0D3