Houston240sx.com Forums  
Enjuku Racing

Go Back   Houston240sx.com Forums > Houston240sx.com Off-Topic > Houston Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2013, 03:26 PM   #1
Sleeepy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Northside
Posts: 190
Sleeepy probable wing man
Dumbest CL ads

Someone suggested it, so I'm making it.
Make sure to post screenshots so when the ads expire we can still laugh at them.
Starting off with this one.
__________________
Got that V70 N/A powaaaaaah, its shitty.
And I finally got a 240 that I don't drive, yet.
Sleeepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:43 PM   #2
mikaelhinojosa
VDC_OFF
 
mikaelhinojosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Greater Eastwood Houston (google it)
Posts: 984
mikaelhinojosa probable wing man
someone mined through the floor pan?
mikaelhinojosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:54 PM   #3
XMcEvilson
█▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▓▓█
 
XMcEvilson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Houston
Posts: 6,126
XMcEvilson probable wing man
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3779980561.html
XMcEvilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:11 PM   #4
Chuck
Big Tex
 
Chuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Missouri City, TX
Posts: 3,082
Chuck Its up in the air
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelhinojosa View Post
someone mined through the floor pan?
no no, a miner has to fix it
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:19 PM   #5
Alto832
Registered User
 
Alto832's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: conroe
Posts: 717
Alto832 probable wing man
I didn't know koukis where made in the USA
Alto832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:55 PM   #6
1stock240
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,240
1stock240 probable wing man
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3786866988.html
1stock240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:03 PM   #7
guitardave06
z0rz
 
guitardave06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: The Sticks, Tx
Posts: 1,481
guitardave06 probable wing man
Win
__________________
UNOFFICIAL STICKS MEMBER #0.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceman View Post
my mafs was brand new from 786 and my vac lines were also done there so i doubt that would be it.
Lol!

Getting the funds together for another S-14
guitardave06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:15 PM   #8
1stock240
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,240
1stock240 probable wing man
Sorry no screen shot. I was on my phone
1stock240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:25 PM   #9
Sleeepy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Northside
Posts: 190
Sleeepy probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stock240 View Post
__________________
Got that V70 N/A powaaaaaah, its shitty.
And I finally got a 240 that I don't drive, yet.
Sleeepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:00 PM   #10
Piniav8
SR20-6262
 
Piniav8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: LA/HOUSTON
Posts: 903
Piniav8 probable wing man
wow its not even a v8 it dosent have carpet 0_o
__________________




@piniaboynancy

Crew instagram @teamsinless
Piniav8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:19 PM   #11
SnafuPossum
ButtSecksMod
 
SnafuPossum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tomball
Posts: 6,801
SnafuPossum probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piniav8 View Post
wow its not even a v8 it dosent have carpet 0_o
Most of those trucks didnt and the inline 6 in those is indestructible! Dude could probably get 10k+ with the right buyer in that condition.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedstarDriver View Post
Mike, what percentile did you graduate in from high school?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuntmanmike View Post
i swcored top 3% of dropouts
SnafuPossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:54 PM   #12
ahhh!
Registered User
 
ahhh!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: angleton
Posts: 1,378
ahhh! probable wing man
Stealing my idea �� lol haha
__________________
[OFFICIAL STICKS MEMBER #5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk_kalina View Post
Fajitas and asking random ppl to push u ur so mexican haha
As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep,
but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride
ahhh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:10 PM   #13
XMcEvilson
█▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▓▓█
 
XMcEvilson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Houston
Posts: 6,126
XMcEvilson probable wing man
lol I found Dean's old car that was "sold for $6800" yesterday: http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3790943037.html
XMcEvilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:22 PM   #14
240Timmons
-KA King-
 
240Timmons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Corpus Christi
Posts: 3,092
240Timmons probable wing man
anybody want to buy a skyline?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...781450884.html
__________________
240Timmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:28 PM   #15
ahhh!
Registered User
 
ahhh!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: angleton
Posts: 1,378
ahhh! probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by XMcEvilson View Post
lol I found Dean's old car that was "sold for $6800" yesterday: http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3790943037.html
Yeahhhh I offered him my subi and he said its was only worth 3500$ and that ill be lucky to get a
Modded 240
__________________
[OFFICIAL STICKS MEMBER #5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk_kalina View Post
Fajitas and asking random ppl to push u ur so mexican haha
As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep,
but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride
ahhh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:29 PM   #16
ahhh!
Registered User
 
ahhh!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: angleton
Posts: 1,378
ahhh! probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Timmons View Post
Saw that on your Facebook earlier haha
__________________
[OFFICIAL STICKS MEMBER #5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk_kalina View Post
Fajitas and asking random ppl to push u ur so mexican haha
As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep,
but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride
ahhh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:01 PM   #17
Short-Shifter
U Don't Know
 
Short-Shifter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: tha branch
Posts: 172
Short-Shifter Its up in the air
what the fuck that's my car with OSilvia front
Quote:
Originally Posted by XMcEvilson View Post
lol I found Dean's old car that was "sold for $6800" yesterday: http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3790943037.html
__________________
I'M ALMOST DOWN.....NAH
Short-Shifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:07 PM   #18
vIn@dRiFt@"
xXTHE HUDZXx
 
vIn@dRiFt@"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: n.e. houstone
Posts: 1,582
vIn@dRiFt@" probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Short-Shifter View Post
what the fuck that's my car with OSilvia front
I'm geting that bumper with my sil40 muahahahahha !
__________________
dRiFt oR dIe BeTchis"

Don't Cross Me Betch!!!
vIn@dRiFt@" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:10 PM   #19
vIn@dRiFt@"
xXTHE HUDZXx
 
vIn@dRiFt@"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: n.e. houstone
Posts: 1,582
vIn@dRiFt@" probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Timmons View Post
So much trollllllllllol
__________________
dRiFt oR dIe BeTchis"

Don't Cross Me Betch!!!
vIn@dRiFt@" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:16 AM   #20
Uber Hymen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Woodlands
Posts: 18
Uber Hymen probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Timmons View Post
is it just me or is that an 02 impala? And is he planning on driving using the WSAD keys?
Uber Hymen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:46 AM   #21
1stock240
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,240
1stock240 probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnafuPossum View Post
Most of those trucks didnt and the inline 6 in those is indestructible! Dude could probably get 10k+ with the right buyer in that condition.
um not really. Not when theres a lot better trucks out there that are actually classic and holding their value. It is a clean truck but nowhere near 10K let alone his asking price. I found these in less than 10 minutes of looking
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3769595191.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3696108673.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3726466351.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3772679700.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3780132962.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3742814539.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3764917350.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3731878383.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3731878383.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3780629734.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3716210124.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3751383743.html
1stock240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:50 AM   #22
1stock240
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,240
1stock240 probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Timmons View Post
What exactly is this? Can run on deisel also. Needs apex seals. What? Had to be a joke.
1stock240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:07 AM   #23
ahhh!
Registered User
 
ahhh!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: angleton
Posts: 1,378
ahhh! probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stock240 View Post
What exactly is this? Can run on deisel also. Needs apex seals. What? Had to be a joke.
You don't say? Lol
__________________
[OFFICIAL STICKS MEMBER #5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk_kalina View Post
Fajitas and asking random ppl to push u ur so mexican haha
As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep,
but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride
ahhh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #24
GT-Z
PoorAmerican
 
GT-Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Los Angles
Posts: 3,170
GT-Z probable wing man
The WORST CL EVER

Kinda feel sorry for the fella bc he really thinks he built a Racecar/Drift/Family sedan/Show car O_o


https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=MRUy8WhNJH8
__________________

Last edited by GT-Z; 05-08-2013 at 12:32 PM.
GT-Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:40 PM   #25
SnafuPossum
ButtSecksMod
 
SnafuPossum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tomball
Posts: 6,801
SnafuPossum probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stock240 View Post
um not really. Not when theres a lot better trucks out there that are actually classic and holding their value. It is a clean truck but nowhere near 10K let alone his asking price. I found these in less than 10 minutes of looking
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3769595191.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3696108673.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3726466351.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3772679700.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3780132962.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3742814539.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3764917350.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3731878383.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3731878383.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3780629734.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3716210124.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3751383743.html
I know how much people try and sell c10's for. one me and my dad just got not to long ago had a asking price of 14k, we paid ~8k for it with fully built 355 and all suspension pieces brand new


here is our old project truck we sold back in 08 or 09. economy was shit so we only got 7k for it but now days we could of gotten close to 15k i would say.




^my first shot at a custom interior
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedstarDriver View Post
Mike, what percentile did you graduate in from high school?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuntmanmike View Post
i swcored top 3% of dropouts
SnafuPossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Gulli Theme By M@TR1XC0D3