Houston240sx.com Forums  
Enjuku Racing

Go Back   Houston240sx.com Forums > Sponsors Marketplace > Sponsor Reviews

Old 11-01-2009, 08:40 PM   #1
jackasspyro2
I fuck cats

jackasspyro2 Its up in the air
customer review - SMT Garage

well i wasnt sure where to put this...so i guess here will do.

to start off a little back story on my kar.had it for a couple years now.its been fighting me every step of the way to get running.i went to college and didnt have any time anymore to work on it so i asked will at smt to give it a shot.

well for starters they came and picked up my kar which i found pretty amazing...poor cody..hope my mom didn't bore him to much(she likes to talk and cody didnt blow her off or anything.they he stayed and chatted a bit.).what i wanted done to the kar was for them to fix a vacuum leak and try to lower the idle(it was around 2500).well they did everything i asked and more.

i gave them the kar not completely together(rebuilt my tranny and threw it in just in time for smt.so interior wasn't all together.)what they did was fix my idle issue(now its at 1000)its not surging anymore.they fixed my dash temp gauge(was broken they fixed it without me asking..awsum!).and fixed a few other thing wrong with the kar.

i picked it up this friday and drove it all around this weekend.i have had the kar for 3.5 years in that time it barely ran 2weeks collectively.after getting it back from smt it was a champ.felt like the kar it always should have been.im very pleased with what they did and i highly recommend them to everyone.

next time you need work have smt do it.they do top notch work and have the best customer service i have seen yet.thanks again guys

-frankie
jackasspyro2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:56 PM   #2
S13Koop
Super Moderator

S13Koop probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrycarrot View Post
i stopped reading at this point, so cody please chime in, is his mom hot or what

lol
no worries, I don't mind talking to moms
Glad everything worked out good, gotta hand it to Will and Alex

All turbo, no motor!!!!
S13Koop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 11:38 AM   #3
Gwar10
Banned

Gwar10 probable wing man
really wanna thank Cody for helping me out!
got some some suspension work done,and im very impressed on how much better my steering is!
awesome shop,crew, def will do business again, HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone needing work on their 240 to go to SMT!!!

thanks again cody!!!!!!
Gwar10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:39 PM   #4
Slip&Slide
Building S13

Slip&Slide probable wing man
i got my kar back from smt last night drove it today bitch is a champ!
my ka has ballz!
everyone at smt is very legit and will recommend them to anyone i can
thanks again
Old 07-17-2010, 06:12 PM   #5
Krimlin
Adminimod

Krimlin HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!Krimlin HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!Krimlin HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!Krimlin HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!Krimlin HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!Krimlin HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!Krimlin HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!Krimlin HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!Krimlin HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!Krimlin HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!Krimlin HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!
Moved to the reviews section, and cleaned out the garbage.
ADiamond

Krimlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 07:32 PM   #6
stevenjbrolin
Admin DK!

stevenjbrolin has much to be proud ofstevenjbrolin has much to be proud ofstevenjbrolin has much to be proud ofstevenjbrolin has much to be proud ofstevenjbrolin has much to be proud ofstevenjbrolin has much to be proud ofstevenjbrolin has much to be proud ofstevenjbrolin has much to be proud of
I actually have experience! I needed a lifter for an SR and Cody hooked me up with the fed ex next day air and everything! Way above and beyond service!
Old 07-17-2010, 07:44 PM   #7
frsh2fourty
Juggernaut

frsh2fourty probable wing man
Got my A/C working at SMT. I did the retrofit but was having a problem where the system wouldn't recharge, the pressure was just building up in the line from the can to the port. I took it to Will, he vacuumed out the rest of the R12 that I didn't get out and tried charging it up. He ended up having the same problem as me but immediately made a few calls and found a few things to check. After looking everything over he found out one of the fittings was missing a piece that had fallen out in the package. He put the piece in and the system charged right up and has blown cold since with the exception of when its almost 100 degrees outside, but Will told me what I could do that may fix that. Overall, I'm very satisfied with their work and would definitely recommend SMT to everyone.
Oh and their paint guy is excellent. I got to take a look at a few of the cars he had done that were at the shop and his work is damn good for his prices, when I get enough money i'm definitely getting my paint and body work done there too.
frsh2fourty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:03 PM   #8
thursdaymike
MFiber Vinyl

thursdaymike probable wing man
+1 on the paint guy