Houston240sx.com Forums  
Enjuku Racing

Go Back   Houston240sx.com Forums > Sponsors Marketplace > Sponsor Reviews

Old 08-20-2010, 01:04 PM   #1
vclark6

vclark6 probable wing man
customer review- Midnight preformance

cool guys. to start off with
had them drop my ka in my s13 that i had rebuilt at a machine shop. i dropped off the ka and then the rest of the shit. they called me before they did anything to make sure everything was ok by me. went through the entire engine set-up checking and replacing the hoses so i wouldnt have the over heating problem again. cleaned everything up and the engine bay.

highly recommendable
give them a chance they will fix your shit to
vclark6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:53 PM   #2
rofflehouse
Im Sleepy

rofflehouse probable wing man
Thank you Van for giving us the oppertunity to work on your car!

Here is a pic of your engine bay before cooliant hoses, fan shroud, intake, throttle cable, strut tower bar, and battery.
plus a few things need to go, the little bracket near the rad...wtf lols...but its complete minus these parts that we are waiting for you to bring us hurry up man so this can be put back on the road!!!!
Attached Images

Last edited by rofflehouse; 09-01-2010 at 08:55 PM.
rofflehouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:09 AM   #3
ADiamond240sx
Super Car-Borator

ADiamond240sx is a jewel in the roughADiamond240sx is a jewel in the roughADiamond240sx is a jewel in the rough
Fucking read the rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGNORANT FUCKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Turbo View Post
So there's a review of "work done" for a shop and it's still pending completion?

That's like me reviewing an xbox that's still getting put together, or anything else for that matter.
read the review better......

it doesn't say anywhere that the work is completed it just says what kind of place we are and how we are to deal with......

Just fyi Van has the parts and as soon as he brings them to us this thing is road worthy...everything except whats listed is completed.

Thanks for looking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rofflehouse View Post
read the review better......

it doesn't say anywhere that the work is completed it just says what kind of place we are and how we are to deal with......

Just fyi Van has the parts and as soon as he brings them to us this thing is road worthy...everything except whats listed is completed.

Thanks for looking!
I read it just fine, thanks for the input .

The OP wrote their post from the stance that work had been done, hence the use of past tense verbiage.

This could be misleading. I for damn sure don't want to read reviews on work that hasn't been completed. Just sayin'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Turbo View Post
I read it just fine, thanks for the input .

The OP wrote their post from the stance that work had been done, hence the use of past tense verbiage.

This could be misleading. I for damn sure don't want to read reviews on work that hasn't been completed. Just sayin'.
Please stop trying to find reasons to bicker about things you know nothing about.

If you have no personal dealings with the shop you have no reason to speak on the matter.

Keep your negative comments out of this review thread. The op is happy with the work thats been completed thus far and needs to bring us a few things for the job to be completed in full.

jajaja

I get what he is trying to say, a review should be after it is done so a review can be given, this is still technically a preview

arg, i be with terospawn on this one, it seems to me like someone just wants to find flaws in anything they can....a "glass half empty kind of guy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by badname View Post
arg, i be with terospawn on this one, it seems to me like someone just wants to find flaws in anything they can....a "glass half empty kind of guy"
Here is a example for you, before the iphone 4 came out, there were leaked pictures. How many electronics sites gave reviews of the phone based off those pics? None did. They did give some good previews though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badname View Post
No matter the "kind of guy" I may be...common sense and logic tell me that a review should be given once work has been completed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rofflehouse
Please stop trying to find reasons to bicker about things you know nothing about.
I'm not trying to, the both of you gave me plenty enough "reasons" to compel me to post.

Quote:
If you have no personal dealings with the shop you have no reason to speak on the matter.
The fact that this was been posted on a public forum, a "Sponsor Review" forum no less, gives me all the reasons to "speak on the matter".

Quote:
Keep your negative comments out of this review thread. The op is happy with the work thats been completed thus far and needs to bring us a few things for the job to be completed in full.
None of my comments were negative, read my posts better......

OP should chime in once work has been completed. Simple.

Work has been completed Henry. The car has not been completed.

The engine was droped off as a long block (no manis, VC, oil pan etc.), we dressed the engine, resurfaced the FW, assembled the clutch, intalled the engine, ran/cleaned up the wiring, and cleaned up the engine bay. We explained to him the importance of a clutch fan and fan shroud.

I also cleaned up his intake manifold by removing the unused vac. hard lines and rerouting the ones he needs to keep in a cleaner manner. As well as deleting the TB coolant circuit the correct way (so it doesnt ever leak). There was also an issue with the generic hose that had been installed on the WP bypass, a likely contributor to his overheating problem. We replaced it with the correct OEM hose. We also replaced all of the dry rotted hoses for the PCV system, again with the correct moulded OEM hose. All of this extra work takes time and knowledge. We go the extra mile to make sure the job is done correctly, rather than just say good enough and send it out the door as quick as possible. Problem is, people dont notice stuff thats been removed as much as they do a mess of vac. lines, kinked coolant hoses and a mess of wires.

I think the gist of the OP was that he is happy with the progress that has been made on his car and the amount of care that he feels we have taken with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnafuPossum View Post
Here is a example for you, before the iphone 4 came out, there were leaked pictures. How many electronics sites gave reviews of the phone based off those pics? None did. They did give some good previews though.
thats completely different and doesnt even fit in to this situation...diid apple call me ever step of the way and keep me informed of the progress, ddid they personaly ask me how i wanted it done, no....all im saying is the shop kept this customer informed everystep of the way so far, wich is very good, since it is his car.....eating wataburger right now will elaborate later...nom nom nom

What the hell is going on in this thread?

Are we really bickering over something so petty?

"Hey my car is here and I'm happy with whats been done so far"

"shouldn't you wait till after its done"

who cares. This thread is displaying more work than 786 motoring has performed in the 2010 calendar year, so I don't see what all the fuss is about.

and mike successfully works in another zing at the expense of 786, gotta applaud skillz like that

ps not picking argument with you mike....but...in reality something told me this thread wouldnt end without you posting something about 786....saw it in a vision...

and for that i lol

Haha, I was curious why people were bickering here.

But yes, I still enjoy making fun of stupid like the worthless Ameen and Amir Rizvi of 786 Motoring

jajaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikespeed95 View Post
who cares. This thread is displaying more work than 786 motoring has performed in the 2010 calendar year, so I don't see what all the fuss is about.
i lol'ed

quiet simply i just like to argue

^^lol wut?

legit guys over there at midnight performance...just saying dead thread I kno but w/e idc

jajajaja
This section is so that the Houston 240sx community can share their experiences - both good and bad – regarding services rendered by Houston240sx sponsors. If you would like to share your experience with the community regarding services rendered by a vendor please do so in this sub-forum PROVIDING YOU FOLLOW THESE RULES:

1) No Hearsay. This must be actual interactions between you and the vendor in question.
2) DO NOT POST ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS EXPERIENCE ON THEIR BEHALF (unless you have power of attorney to speak on their behalf).
3) Be civil. Remember, this is a public posting about a vendor and slander laws do apply. If you post fraudulent claims about a vendor’s services/goods you will be held liable. Houston240sx.com does not take responsibility for any comments that you may post in this section. However, if we feel that a poster is in question we will remove the thread and/or comments.
4) Direct experience only. Only actual customers may post in a thread regarding services/goods. PERIOD.
5) Describe the interaction completely. This includes using proper English and grammar so that others can understand you. If we can’t understand your thread, expect it to get deleted.
6) DO NOT INSULT OTHERS. We don’t care how mad you are over your experience. Using foul language and insults to prove your point does exactly the opposite and will not be tolerated in this section.

By following these rules you will help support our growing community. By breaking these rules the following consequences will be reaped:

First Violation: 2 week ban. NO WARNING. You get a vacation

Second Violation: Perma-ban – you will be gone permanently. End of story, nothing else need be said.

I have marked a mental note of each of you dumb asses that posted in here ... I don't care who you are or what you think is funny. If you are not the customer or the shop and you post in a thread in this section I will fucking ban you. This is every person who posted in this sections ONLY WARNING. I suggest people start learning to fucking read the rules.

Aggrivation-O-Meter
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][ ][ ][ ]

Last edited by ADiamond240sx; 05-10-2011 at 01:15 AM.
ADiamond240sx is offline   Reply With Quote