Houston240sx.com Forums  
Enjuku Racing

Go Back   Houston240sx.com Forums > Houston240sx.com Other > Board Suggestions, Questions, and Problems

Old 08-18-2013, 11:56 AM   #26
kmess1636
enthusiast*

kmess1636 probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by snafupossum View Post
if i could figure it out i would give yall both time outs for being childish lol
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
Old 08-18-2013, 12:18 PM   #27
ahhh!

ahhh! probable wing man
lol i agree with the one for sale thread per person thingy if you have more shit you gotta sell just add it to the same thread i hate seeing 3 different threads made by the same person a couple of minutes apart of all the other threads made.

people act like they cant put wheels and parts for sale in the same thread...

also we need to find a way to get more people here
[OFFICIAL STICKS MEMBER #5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk_kalina View Post
Fajitas and asking random ppl to push u ur so mexican haha
As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep,
but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride
ahhh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:25 PM   #28
dekansnowman
Prometheus

dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanevasquez View Post
Stop being lazy and click the new post button instead of only using the CMPS page. Not being able to bump your thread more then a few times is a horrible idea. If you don't want to look in someones thread that you already looked in, then don't look. It in no way hurts you to be there. The for sale section is the most active section and is used more then most of the forum put together. By limiting users it will piss them off and they will not come back at all. I personally know a few people that just ranted a few days ago about trying to sell something and it getting closed because they did not have an intro thread. It is a forum, part of it is the for sale section.
I really couldn't care less if someone is butthurt because their thread was locked when they only signed up to sale something. We are trying to encourage the use of this forum in a more social manner than just a place to sale shit. The reason the marketplace is the most active section is because no one wants to socialize, they just need money to get their car running again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean
your signature picture is the shit

dekansnowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:28 PM   #29
Piniav8
SR20-6262

Piniav8 probable wing man
Agree with you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_coupe View Post
I really dis agree... by doing that yall are only gonna get rid of the little amount of people that come here 60% come to low ball the shit out of all the sale threads the rest just come here to bash and troll on here. Instead of doing that I say we try to get the people more involed in forum activites for example..... nico club has the picture game and etc. They also have a whole bunch of info threads that actually help 90% of the times I need advice on a 240 I look up write ups on zilvia or nico or even kat forums! My opinio. Tey not to bash me for it!

@piniaboynancy

Crew instagram @teamsinless
Piniav8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:45 PM   #30
SnafuPossum
ButtSecksMod

SnafuPossum probable wing man
Quote:
Stop being lazy and click the new post button instead of only using the CMPS page. Not being able to bump your thread more then a few times is a horrible idea. If you don't want to look in someones thread that you already looked in, then don't look. It in no way hurts you to be there. The for sale section is the most active section and is used more then most of the forum put together. By limiting users it will piss them off and they will not come back at all. I personally know a few people that just ranted a few days ago about trying to sell something and it getting closed because they did not have an intro thread. It is a forum, part of it is the for sale section.
We could have it where you have to have say 20 post to post in our marketplace like most forums, which would you prefer, the need to post a introduction or find a way to make 20 post without spamming the forum?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuntmanmike View Post
i swcored top 3% of dropouts
SnafuPossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:50 PM   #31
dekansnowman
Prometheus

dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!dekansnowman HAS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!
That for sure needs to happen. The ability to just sign up and make a sale thread is for the fuckin' birds. Be active, above all, just be active.

Quote:

Old 08-18-2013, 01:34 PM   #32
Piniav8
SR20-6262

Piniav8 probable wing man
Wink

This is what needs to happen to have at least 20 post until you can make a for sale thread also some forums limit newbies to 3 4 for sale threads as there post count goes up
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnafuPossum View Post
We could have it where you have to have say 20 post to post in our marketplace like most forums, which would you prefer, the need to post a introduction or find a way to make 20 post without spamming the forum?

@piniaboynancy

Crew instagram @teamsinless
Piniav8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 02:01 PM   #33
Shanevasquez

Shanevasquez probable wing man
Something yall are all forgetting is yall are thinking about how to better the forum for yourselves not for the mass. face it even though it is a forum it is a business. I have owned a car forum with the same amount of members in San Antonio, and business do not make money advertising to people that complain about for sale threads they make money off of forums that have big sale sections. Like my coating business. is this was sanantionio240sx.com i would advertise on it because a lot of members get on here to spend money. if you made it harder to sale things people stop trying to sell on here and they go else where. so now the customers that want to spend money are on a different site, which that's where i want my advertising at. Hope that makes sense. it does in my head, just not sure if it does in text. lol
Old 08-18-2013, 03:37 PM   #34
donut-2

donut-2 probable wing man
I am only here to sell and buy fuck your xxr wheel fitment question no they don't look DOPE
donut-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:50 PM   #35
kmess1636
enthusiast*

kmess1636 probable wing man
Quote:
Something yall are all forgetting is yall are thinking about how to better the forum for yourselves not for the mass. face it even though it is a forum it is a business. I have owned a car forum with the same amount of members in San Antonio, and business do not make money advertising to people that complain about for sale threads they make money off of forums that have big sale sections. Like my coating business. is this was sanantionio240sx.com i would advertise on it because a lot of members get on here to spend money. if you made it harder to sale things people stop trying to sell on here and they go else where. so now the customers that want to spend money are on a different site, which that's where i want my advertising at. Hope that makes sense. it does in my head, just not sure if it does in text. lol
Hardly EVER does anyone come here to spend big dollars.
At least since ive been on here which is going on three years.
Again we all own 240s not ferraris and not everyone is building FD or ProAm cars nor have the parts for that on here for sale.
Im agitated by the stock oem parts for sale that I can get cheaper at the Nissan Dealer. And then they are bumped 10 times well yea no one wants your stock parts bro.
Old 08-18-2013, 04:00 PM   #36
dekansnowman
Prometheus

Quote:
It makes sense in your head, because it's your idea. Truth is, we want active and social members first. After that, sale whatever and buy whatever. But people coming on here just to sale, and then fuck up a thread because they didn't even have the decency to read the rules, are annoying as the fuck.

Also, side note, are you paying to advertise in your sig? Or is that our fault to?

Quote:

Old 08-18-2013, 08:22 PM   #37
SnafuPossum
ButtSecksMod

SnafuPossum probable wing man
This site isnt here to be a money maker. We would much rather have people here that come to conversate both in a technical sense and a friendship sense. Those are going to be the people that generate this traffic that you are talking about. It is a just as big of a piece of the puzzle as the market place is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuntmanmike View Post
i swcored top 3% of dropouts
SnafuPossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 01:18 AM   #38
RedstarDriver
Dammit Boy

RedstarDriver probable wing man
So, what your'e saying is, i should keep up my usual conduct....

That'l do pig, that'l do
Old 10-19-2013, 01:16 AM   #39
rg3777

rg3777 probable wing man
tapatalk

http://www.tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php

rg3777 is offline   Reply With Quote