Houston240sx.com Forums  
Enjuku Racing

Go Back   Houston240sx.com Forums > Houston240sx.com > Media

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2010, 12:32 AM   #76
feare30s
medsaregood
 
feare30s's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: 210
Posts: 277
feare30s probable wing man
this guy is the realest ever............ fuck risky devil and there mini drifts
feare30s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:59 AM   #77
justin
silhouette
 
justin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: NW
Posts: 1,111
justin probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_1490 View Post
Yeah ur right ivan nacho does drink and drive I can tell u I have gone for a ride with louise and nacho and the day I went for a ride nacho was drink but ill tell u one think either that drink made nacho drift good but out everyone that I seen gone to westlittle york and bwy8 nacho and louise will fucken school u and those devil guy don't have good videos at all I been sitting on my computer looking for their videos and the only show small drifts and clips of them acting stupid . . . . .u should see them up front and alive and ride with them then u see who's real
wat?
__________________

silhouettegarage.com
Silhouette Garage & Fab
Need aluminum, stainless, steel, cages, bash bars, etc welding services? Pm me.
justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:15 PM   #78
240sx93
Registered User
 
240sx93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: houston
Posts: 782
240sx93 probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR_TOY View Post
so.... how about we just post vids?
i like how this guy thinks lol
__________________
keep it realsideways
240sx93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:25 PM   #79
240sx93
Registered User
 
240sx93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: houston
Posts: 782
240sx93 probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho_nismo View Post
lol. the only good thing about them is that they actually have balls to hit up the streets, most people now days stick to forza. but.. lets just admit it. their drifting is.. not that great. sloppy, wreck after wreck, etc.


hahaahaha forza! thats a good game tho.
__________________
keep it realsideways
240sx93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:30 PM   #80
Bourngoofy89
I Miss Texas
 
Bourngoofy89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Spangdahlem, Germany/Austin, Tx
Posts: 2,366
Bourngoofy89 probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_1490 View Post
Yeah ur right ivan nacho does drink and drive I can tell u I have gone for a ride with louise and nacho and the day I went for a ride nacho was drink but ill tell u one think either that drink made nacho drift good but out everyone that I seen gone to westlittle york and bwy8 nacho and louise will fucken school u and those devil guy don't have good videos at all I been sitting on my computer looking for their videos and the only show small drifts and clips of them acting stupid . . . . .u should see them up front and alive and ride with them then u see who's real
if anyone is "drink" its you.... learn to spell
__________________
Bourngoofy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 08:17 PM   #81
traviss14
Status Built
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NW Houston
Posts: 490
traviss14 probable wing man
i have to add my 2 cents about the risky devil dudes being from the midwest i have seen them talked with them been to event with them yes they do attend events and they do alot for the drift scene but they dont post videos of them at events i have no idea why but some of the drivers not in this video but other video they have can drive and do kill it when they are on the street or at a event ......and sorry to kill some of there thunder they get roads closed for them but ..i will find footage of some of the other risky devil dudes and post videos
traviss14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 08:46 PM   #82
nacho_nismo
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: H-town
Posts: 1,615
nacho_nismo It always helps to double check your product
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR_TOY View Post


i think more people should play Forza.....


eh. no adrenaline= no fun.

big waste of time. Cody and I were checking out some hmp footage comparing street driver to forza drivers. good stuff.
nacho_nismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 08:49 PM   #83
CBR_TOY
86Mafia
 
CBR_TOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Houston
Posts: 885
CBR_TOY probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho_nismo View Post
eh. no adrenaline= no fun.

big waste of time. Cody and I were checking out some hmp footage comparing street driver to forza drivers. good stuff.
play online and tandem. get good at it and it's exciting

hmp footage to forza? elaborate por favor
__________________

CBR_TOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:47 AM   #84
240sx93
Registered User
 
240sx93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: houston
Posts: 782
240sx93 probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR_TOY View Post
play online and tandem. get good at it and it's exciting

hmp footage to forza? elaborate por favor
online is the isshh!!
__________________
keep it realsideways
240sx93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 01:31 AM   #85
CBR_TOY
86Mafia
 
CBR_TOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Houston
Posts: 885
CBR_TOY probable wing man
indeed.... CBR TOY if anyone is intersted

あさやん LOOKING AE86 :: ひとみGO 走行会 2008 from Laurence Janus on Vimeo.

__________________

CBR_TOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:06 AM   #86
Mikespeed95
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
What the hell is going on in this thread?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 09:57 AM   #87
turbodremz23
SC570...?
 
turbodremz23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Humble, TX
Posts: 1,448
turbodremz23 probable wing man
__________________


SC570 6MT on the road
turbodremz23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:49 PM   #88
Mikespeed95
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho_nismo View Post
eh. no adrenaline= no fun.

big waste of time. Cody and I were checking out some hmp footage comparing street driver to forza drivers. good stuff.
You're comparing HMP videos to forza videos?

wut?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 02:46 PM   #89
nacho_nismo
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: H-town
Posts: 1,615
nacho_nismo It always helps to double check your product
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikespeed95 View Post
You're comparing HMP videos to forza videos?

wut?
stfu fag. Don't worry about it, if you don't know what's going on, it's not your business.
nacho_nismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:28 PM   #90
feare30s
medsaregood
 
feare30s's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: 210
Posts: 277
feare30s probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by traviss14 View Post
i have to add my 2 cents about the risky devil dudes being from the midwest i have seen them talked with them been to event with them yes they do attend events and they do alot for the drift scene but they dont post videos of them at events i have no idea why but some of the drivers not in this video but other video they have can drive and do kill it when they are on the street or at a event ......and sorry to kill some of there thunder they get roads closed for them but ..i will find footage of some of the other risky devil dudes and post videos
said track day/s from risky devil.there still kinda lame illa is the dopest and that guy with the sick hatch and badass engine bay he rocks no hood most of the time idk his name but sick car.and maybe one other guy with a S14.


Last edited by feare30s; 11-18-2010 at 04:30 PM.
feare30s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:29 AM   #91
Big_Sticks
Drift:Modded
 
Big_Sticks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: the sticks
Posts: 2,411
Big_Sticks probable wing man
still my fav...

http://www.wreckedmagazine.com/watch...on-alpine-rd-2

check at 6:32 i think it is for some legit as rotors imo
__________________
Big Sticks
http://www.facebook.com/BigSticksMotorsports

'05 GTO : Quicksilver Metallic 6.0 6spd I/h/e 1khp DSS Drive shaft = DD
'05 Dodge : 2500 Cummins stock mrs. Gas saver

Created with Gifboom

Big_Sticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:31 AM   #92
Mikespeed95
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho_nismo View Post
stfu fag. Don't worry about it, if you don't know what's going on, it's not your business.

Next time I see you I want a hug.

Like a full-front hug.

For at least 15 seconds.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:09 AM   #93
BCarter
Registered User
 
BCarter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Beaumont, TX
Posts: 895
BCarter probable wing man
CBR Toy: off topic but do you ever go to itt tech? i swear i have seen that car there before and one day i noticed a guy wearing a nst shirt.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve-0 View Post
BCarter does it again
BCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:23 AM   #94
Onevia
Registered User
 
Onevia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Woodlands
Posts: 1,227
Onevia probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89s13coupe View Post
You know what's real??? Theseeeeeeese nuuuuuutz. Lol
should be deeeez nuuuutz
Onevia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:39 AM   #95
Slideshow240
tag master
 
Slideshow240's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: there
Posts: 5,979
Slideshow240 probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCarter View Post
CBR Toy: off topic but do you ever go to itt tech? i swear i have seen that car there before and one day i noticed a guy wearing a nst shirt.
worst school ever! and yes i do unfortunately go there

do you happen to go there?

*sign out fail*
~CBR_TOY~
__________________
Silhouette©®™CO PRESIDENT
SR86
www.teamsilhouette.com check it out
be cool
Slideshow240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:47 AM   #96
BCarter
Registered User
 
BCarter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Beaumont, TX
Posts: 895
BCarter probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slideshow240 View Post
worst school ever! and yes i do unfortunately go there

do you happen to go there?

*sign out fail*
~CBR_TOY~
Yeah. I'm in my 7th quarter about to be 8th. I just switched to nights this quarter.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve-0 View Post
BCarter does it again
BCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 10:57 PM   #97
Will-O
Registered User
 
Will-O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Houston
Posts: 60
Will-O probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Sticks View Post
still my fav...

http://www.wreckedmagazine.com/watch...on-alpine-rd-2

check at 6:32 i think it is for some legit as rotors imo
anybody know what wheels the blk s15 have?
Will-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 10:35 AM   #98
feare30s
medsaregood
 
feare30s's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: 210
Posts: 277
feare30s probable wing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will-O View Post
anybody know what wheels the blk s15 have?
rotas???????http://www.rotawheels.com/wheels.asp?wheelid=30

only my first guess cuz it looks like they are all sponsor or something buy rota they are all rocking rota wheels but who knows.

Last edited by feare30s; 11-20-2010 at 10:54 AM.
feare30s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 04:37 PM   #99
traviss14
Status Built
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NW Houston
Posts: 490
traviss14 probable wing man
traviss14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:27 AM   #100
CBR_TOY
86Mafia
 
CBR_TOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Houston
Posts: 885
CBR_TOY probable wing man
that Phillipino team was pretty cool and anything Drift Mechanics is swell
__________________

CBR_TOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Gulli Theme By M@TR1XC0D3